1) Sachin tendulkar launches the first ever BMW 6 Series GT in Auto Expo 2018.
2) BMW F750 GS will costs around Rs 12.2 lakh and the BMW F850 GS costs around Rs 13.7 lakh.
3) BMW G310R and G310GS has to be Launched in 2018 H2.
4) The sixth-generation BMW M5 launched in India.
5) BMW X3 and BMW M5 is about to launch.
6) Maruti Suzuki E-Survivor electric compact SUV has been launched.
7) Mahindra’s pavilion the Future of Mobility’ which points at the electric-powered cars.
8) The Stinger has been launched.
9) The giant Mahindra Stinger Concept.India’s first SUV.
10) Auto Expo 2018: Mercedes-Maybach S650 Launched in India for Rs 2.73 Crore
11) Mahindra Rexton is exposed.
12) Toyota has showcased its premium sedan Yaris in Auto Expo 2018. The car is already available in international markets and called as Yaris Ativ and Vios. From the front, the car gets a bold design and the projector headlamps with LED light guiding, LED DRLs and 15-inch alloy wheels.
13) Tata SUV X451 has been featured and that’s how it look like in the future.
14) Tata Motors shows the H5X concept.
15) The Kawasaki Vulcan S is powered by a Kawasaki DOHC, 8-valve, parallel twin engine 649 cc and liquid-cooled engine adjusted to a 6-speed gearbox.
16) Kawasaki showcase the Vulcan S 650 Cruiser which was launched in India recently.
17) The Yamaha R15 has made in Racing Blue and Thunder Grey colours .It costs for 1.25 lakh.
18) Yamaha to showcased in Auto Expo its Motoroid concept.
19) Honda Xblade is shown.
20) Honda company showcased 11 of its new launch in its allotted stall.
21) Honda is also launching the XBlade. There is a new Honda app named as Honda joy club.
22) Hero MotoCorp showcases the Hero Xpulse. It gets the 200 cc engine from the Xtreme 200R and the impulse will be upgraded.
To get more latest news and updates, visit the links below :
The post Auto Expo 2018 : Live Updates appeared first on socialblog.in.