Import Bamboo Textiles from China
Guide to Import Bamboo Textiles from China, As you all know Bamboo is a fast-growing grass and in comparison with cotton cultivation, bamboo requires no fertilizers and pesticides. From construction to homewares to fabrics, Bamboo has garnered a lot of attention in everyday textiles like furniture, sheets, towels, crafts, ropes, etc. Bamboo is certainly having its moment in the limelight because of its various eco-friendly concept combined with its luxuriously soft feel and many other positive properties.
Bamboo is abundantly available in China and till now the best quality bamboo comes from China. For years, bamboo fabrics have been developing in China as the natural resources required to make fabrics are all abundantly available there.
In this article, we guide what you must know before you import Bamboo Textiles from China. We will give you insights into Bamboo Textiles manufacturing clusters in China and Minimum Order Quantity.
Bamboo Textiles Manufacturing clusters in China
Due to its renewable and sustainable properties, Bamboo textiles are used for a wide range of products. For example:
Practically China is a home to all bamboo textiles but it is hard to find manufacturers or suppliers that exclusively work with a particular type of Bamboo product. Like in China, some apparel factories offer various types of bamboo fabrics clothing along with beddings, rugs, and curtains through their network of fabric suppliers. In comparison with other Bamboo textiles work, China has many large fabric suppliers in Jiangsu and Zhejiang which offer various types of bamboo textiles. Shanghai Tenbro Bamboo Textile Co., Ltd. is the earliest and the most professional bamboo supplier in China which has been engaged in bamboo fiber production for more than 8 years.
Note: Mostly fabric suppliers don’t make the final product. For complete production, they are partnered with some separate apparel manufacturer.
Bamboo textiles are widely seen as both fashionable and ecological but sourcing a good supplier has always remained a complex task. Before you want to import bamboo textiles from China, it is always necessary to look for product scope.
Always look at the purity of product while sourcing Bamboo Textiles suppliers from China:
- Finished items need to be certified (i.e., REACH or OEKO Tex Standard 100)
- Quality Management System (i.e., ISO 9001:2015)
- Compliance Certification (i.e., BSCI or Sedex)
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) Requirements
The MOQ requirement in Apparel manufacturers is rather compulsory as it normally uses less bamboo fabric, than cotton and other materials. Hence, the MOQ requirement for overseas importer is actually important and need to get fixed MOQ if they are importing bamboo fabrics. Hence, bamboo fabric importers must request the following MOQs from respective suppliers:
- Product MOQ: 500 – 1000 pcs: This is generally set low by subcontractors to get more profit.
- Design MOQ: 300 – 500 pcs: Indirectly set by subcontractors.
- Fabric MOQ: 300 – 500 pcs: This is set by the material subcontractor and can vary depending on the material.
- Color MOQ: 300 – 500 pcs: This is also set by subcontractors.
- Size MOQ: 100 – 500 pcs: This is set by clothing supplier depending on the size of the product.
Note: ‘Standard fabrics’ (i.e., organic fabric) tend to have lower MOQs
- How to Import Sunglasses from China
- How to Import Garment Accessories from China?
- How to Import Plastic Products from China?
- How to Import Electronics from China?
- How to Import Car Accessories from China
- How to Import Electrical Goods from China?
- How to Import Sportswear from China to India
The post Import Bamboo Textiles from China appeared first on Trade Flock.