Nearly one lakh Ayushman Mitra Vacancy will be created during the five year period under the National Health Protection Scheme (NHPS) of the Central Government. This estimate belongs to the Health Ministry. In the government and private hospitals, approximately 1 lakh jobs will deployed under Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2018. All employees under the scheme will get 15000 rupees monthly salary.
For the recruitment of employees under this Sarkari Yojana, the Ministry of Health and Skill Development and Rural Development have signed an agreement. Also, 20,000 Ayushman Mitra Vacancy will posted in 2018. For making this project a success government is currently empanelment 20,000 hospital under Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Swasthya Suraksha Mission (PMRSSM).
|Ayushman Bharat Yojana Official Details Website||Click Here|
|Registration||Click Here (Upated After Registration Begin)
Central Govt. has also announced to recruitment doctors, nurses, paramedical staff, ward boys and a few other posts after this.
Ayushman Mitra Training Schedule 2018
Govt. has announced to start training for Ayushman Mitra Jobs in August 2018. As per reports, a trainer will given training from every district Ayushman Bharat Yojana. After this training of Ayushman Mitra will done at Pradhan Mantri Skill Centers.
Ayushman Mitra Job Selection Process
Employees under this central government will get recruited in hospital on the selection process listed below.
- First training at Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Kendra.
- After this government will conduct a test.
- A certified person will get the proof of the eligibility of becoming an Ayushman Mitra.
- Those who passed the examination will recruited as per requirement in the states.
Ayushman Mitra Tasks Under NHPS
Employees selected under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana have to perform tasks listed below on their jobs:-
- Have to gain complete knowledge of Ayushman Bharat Official Website.
- Have to work on the computer with software prepared for the welfare of beneficiaries.
- Scan the QR Code to verify the identity (ID) of the selected patient.
- Give patients information about the hospital and departments at which their treatment will done.
- Report state agencies under PMRSSM about the status of the patient after he/ she will get discharge.
Ayushman Mitra Jobs filled in the private and government hospitals of the state as per requirement. Also, employees working under the scheme at government hospital will get an incentive of Rs. 50 per patient.
The post 1 Lakh Ayushman Mitra Vacancy in NHPS Hospitals – 15,000 Salary appeared first on Sarkari Mantra.