It can seem nearly impossible for working parents to get in a full day’s work and keep their children occupied throughout the day.
Below are sites that you can explore with your kiddo to help keep them learning and exploring while working from home. Printables are always a great pick for children who enjoy colouring, and for older children lots of museums offer virtual tours. There are also websites that you can use for overall cognitive development.
We’re always adding fun daycare activities to the HiMama website so that’s a great first stop. If you’re looking for some more Activities to try, check out the resources below and keep your kids entertained so you can get back to work!
Activities for Toddlers
- At Home Activities for Toddlers, by HiMama
- 40+ Best Indoor Activities from Busy Toddler
- Free Worksheets for Kids from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Preschool Inspirations
- ABC Mouse
- At-Home Activities from Time
Activities About Animals
- San Diego Zoo
- FarmFood 360
- National Geographic
Activities for Preschoolers and Pre-K
- At Home Activities for Preschoolers, by HiMama
- Supercharged Science
- At-Home Resources for Kids from KiwiCo
- Free Children Stories
- 101+ Ideas To Keep Your Kids Busy During Coronavirus Closures from Forbes
Activities for School-Age Children
- Mystery Science
- CanFigureIt Geometry
- Discovery K12
- 38 Screen-Free Activities That’ll Keep Your Kids Busy While You Get Stuff Done from The Loop
- Math and Logic Problems from A+ Click
Craft and Art Activities
- Highlights Kids
- Little Twisters Yoga
- The British Museum
Have you been using any other sites to keep your kiddos entertained? Let us know in the comments!
The post Online Resources to Keep Kids Busy While Working from Home appeared first on Sophlix.