Cook: 12 Cheese Puffs
Duration: 30 Minutes
Kransky Cheese Puffs
- One and a half sheets of frozen puff pastry, thawed
- ⅓ cup of tomato pizza sauce
- 330g packet of Kransky Slims Cheese
- ¾ cup of grated tasty cheese
- Using your knife cut large puff pastry sheet into 8 rectangles and the half sheet into 4 rectangles and place them onto 2 greased oven trays.
- With a little of the pizza sauce, spread each piece of pastry.
- Cut the Kransky Slims into slices on an angle and arrange on the pastry pieces.
- Preheated your oven at 200°C for about 10-12 minutes, then sprinkle with grated cheese and bake.