All terrain strollers are also called sports strollers. In addition to jogging, with these strollers, you can conveniently take long walks as well as off-road hikes. The wheels offer the Stroller with proper stability on various types of surfaces.
All terrain double strollers are hefty based on their size and room, and these strollers come with 12-inch to 16-inch tires that are air-filled. The strollers weigh 30 lbs to 40 lbs. There are different price ranges available for these strollers. The more you invest, the better quality output it provides.
However, we have come up with a list of all terrain double strollers that will keep your young ones safe, and they will have cozy enough room to enjoy their time while being in the stroller.
1. Delta Children Side by Side Stroller Review
The City Street LX Side by Side Stroller by Delta Children is the recommended all terrain double stroller for kids weighing up to 35 pounds. The stroller is designed with a large European-styled canopy and also comes with a couple of storage bags along with a holder for parent cup with two separate attachment links. It is built with a lightweight frame which provides it easy mobility, and it also comes with a compact umbrella folding which facilitates easy travel and storage. The stroller also comes with a 5-point safety harness along with a 360-degree swivel shock absorbing wheels at the front for a smooth ride for your kids on bumpy surfaces.
- The back seats of the stroller can recline to make the seating more relaxed for your kids.
- The stroller comes with a 5-point harness for added safety.
- It is very lightweight and affordable as well.
- The stroller also comes with a couple of storage bags where you can keep the diapers or wipes etc.
- The stroller only has a pair of handles on the outer edge and no extra handle for hanging any bag.
- There is no storage space underneath the stroller.
The pros of City Street LX Side by Side Stroller outweighs its cons as you can live without the underneath storage option and an extra handle for hanging something with it.
2. Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller Review
The Expedition Double Jogger Stroller from Baby Trend is made for the children that weigh up to 50 pounds each. The all terrain double stroller has multi-reclining seats and also comes with safety harnesses with five different points. The back wheels of this stroller are 16-inch while the front wheel is 12-inch which makes it suitable for all types of surfaces. These tires are also made from pneumatic rubber that is used for the bicycle tires. The front wheel comes with swivel locking, and the stroller is also equipped with rear brake system which is foot activated.
- The Double Jogger Stroller has safety harness which links at five different places within the stroller to keep your kids safe.
- It also has a parent tray with a pair of cup holders along with extra storage.
- The stroller is equipped with the foot-activated brake system and a front wheel swivel lock.
- It offers exceptional maneuverability over all types of surfaces.
- It might not fold that much in a convenient manner for storage purposes.
- For being sturdy, the stroller is a heavy item.
The Double Jogger Stroller from Baby Trend is a sound investment because it keeps you kids safe and offers great mobility over a variety of surfaces. Plus it also provides great storage space and a foot-activated brake system.
3. Baby Jogger 2015 City Select Review
The 2015 City Select with 2nd Seat stroller from Baby Jogger is made from import-quality genuine polyester, and as far as the looks go, this one is the best there is in the market. The all terrain double stroller has a second seat on the back which does great to compromise on the width of the product while having room for two kids. As we have mentioned that this stroller gives you a great option if you are looking for appearance, you will also get an additional seat kit so that you can mix and match the seats accordingly. Each of the seats can hold up kids weighing up to 45 lbs, and it also comes with multiple recline options as well.
- The second seat of the strollers goes in the back which shrinks the width down a lot.
- The stroller comes with 12-inch air-filled tires with swivel locks.
- It also has a sun canopy with UV 50+ feature.
- The stroller is made of 100% pure polyester.
- The stroller is versatile but heavy as well.
- It does not offer much flexibility if we talk about storage.
The all terrain double stroller from Baby Jogger is an excellent buying option if you are going with the looks with some functionality as well. However, there are better options available if you are willing to spend more bucks.
4. Kolcraft Cloud Double Umbrella Stroller Review
This double umbrella side by side stroller from Kolcraft comes with 3-point safety harness system along with reclining seats. The stroller is incredibly lightweight and only weighs 21 lbs which add to the ease it offers in mobility. Moreover, you can easily fold it like an umbrella for convenience during travel and storage. The stroller is equipped with two large independent canopies that come with visor extensions. It also has an extra hood for an additional canopy for UV protection.
- The Kolcraft side by side double stroller is extremely light weight and offers excellent maneuverability as well.
- It also provides exceptional storage space and along with cup holders.
- The simple umbrella folding feature is ideal for storage and travel.
- It comes with a large canopy with additional UV protection canopy as well.
- It does not have any swivel locking system
- It only has 3-point harness safety system
It is a great option for traveling as it is very light and offers great storage option with its umbrella folding feature. However, it goes flat on safety feature with no brake or swivel system and only 3-point protection system.
5. Baby Jogger 2014 City Mini GT Review
Another one from Baby Jogger, the 2014 City Mini GT Double Stroller comes with a patented quick fold system to enable you folding it in one simple step. It is equipped with 85-inch all terrain tires and the front wheels come with a suspension system so that your baby can ride along smoothly. The seats are plushly padded, and they can recline back into a flat position. The seat tops are also vented and have large sized adjustable canopies for protection against the sun. These canopies are equipped with peek a boo windows too. You can also adjust the handlebars as per your height or preference.
- The all terrain double stroller comes with a patented quick fold technology which allows you to fold it without any effort.
- The 85-inch all terrain tires are non-flats, and you can go anywhere you want with front wheel suspension and swivel lock
- It has plush padded seats so you can recline to a flat position.
- It comes with huge canopies for extra protection against the sun.
- It does seem very heavy, and it is expensive
- There is not much room for storage in this stroller.
If you opt to buy a heavy item that does not have much storage option to offer then this stroller is good. However, for a few of you, it might be a little too expensive.
6. Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller Review
Another item from Baby Jogger, the City Mini Double Stroller is also equipped with a patented folding system that will allow you to fold it in just one step. The large canopies can be adjusted independently, and it also comes with pick a boo window. The seats are fully padded for the comfort of your kids, and the top of the seats are made of mesh with a retractable cover for weather. The stroller has 8-inch wheels which are quickly releasable, and the front wheel has a suspension system installed for a bump-free ride for the kids.
- The City Mini Double Stroller comes with patented folding system to enable you to fold it quickly.
- It has two separate canopies which are large and offer excellent protection from the sun.
- The stroller also comes with a peek a boo window.
- The front wheels have suspension and a locking swivel.
- It does not offer any storage space within.
- It is an expensive item especially for the features it offers.
Although the City Mini Double Stroller is expensive but features, it has made it worth buying. You can get these specs without bending your pockets.
7. Maxi-Cosi Dana Double Stroller Review
All terrain double stroller from Maxi-Cosi is very easy when it comes to maneuverability, and it also fits into some tight spaces and standard sized doorways as well. The stroller comes with storage underneath as well with plenty of room available. The headrests are adjustable as well, and you can also remove the cushions if your child does not like them. The stroller also has two infant car seats as well and can be used in different modes as per your conveniences.
- The stroller comes with additional infant car seats.
- It also has a swivel lock system for long distance walks.
- The seats offer great storage, safety and comfort features.
- It has two large canopies with seats that recline back along made with mesh for proper air flow.
- You cannot place your accessories like phone or keys within the stroller because there is no such feature provided.
- Some of the material used is very poor in quality.
It does offer some great features, and some of the material utilized in the stroller is of high quality. You must consider this option before looking at another product.
8. Tike Tech Double Swivel Stroller Review
The Double City X3 Swivel Stroller from Tike Tech comes with optional accessories including double stroller car seat adapter along with all season cover and a saddle bag. It also has foot muff, and double water bottle holder along with an infant seat insert as well. The frame of the stroller is aluminum-made and is in rough oval shape which provides it excellent durability while keeping it light weight. The front wheel is equipped with adjustable tracking technology.
- The stroller has polymer rimmed wheels with air filled tires.
- You can recline back the seat for total ease and comfort.
- The seats also feature 5-point harness safety system as well.
- The stroller also has a multi-positional canopy with UV protection as well.
- The handlebar is not adjustable.
- The seats are not easily adjustable when the kid is sitting
- It has low-quality materials used in certain areas.
Again this stroller is very highly priced, but it returns you the value for money. It is one of the best among other options available in the market that offer great features.
The standout winner for us in this list of all terrain double strollers is Delta Children Side by Side Stroller. This product offers great value for money because it does not cost much and you don’t have to compromise on some additional features as well. It provides safety and comfort for the kids, and it is straightforward when it comes to mobility. This stroller checks all the boxes when you are looking for some extra features like additional storage swivel lock system and handlebar adjustment etc. Its seats can also recline back and overall the stroller is very lightweight as well.
The post Best All Terrain Double Stroller of 2018 appeared first on Stroller Love.
This post first appeared on Strollerlove, please read the originial post: here