This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a compensation. For more information please read my disclosure. Read Disclosure
Rarity Nails are 100% nail polish strips or "stickers" with a gummy backside. The top of the Strip is 100% nail polish and dry while the bottom is glue so it can adhere to the nail bed. (Source: Click here.) These are available in the United States and Canada! Yippee!
The set contains 18 strips which can be used for a couple manicure and pedicures depending on your nail length. They can be used on both real or artificial nails and layered to create new designs. Also included is a disposable wood stick to push back the cuticle or clean hard to reach areas. Use the alcohol wipe to remove excess oils or lotions from the nail bed that may have accumulated prior to attaching the nail strip.
|Gender Reveal Nail Wraps - Party Nails!|
(This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a compensation. For more information please read my disclosure. Read Disclosure)
We have a much shorter ingredients list than our competitors as well. You can view it here.
Full disclosure: I have never used Color Street myself so I do not know how they compare but there are hundreds of other blogs where you can find this information. I do know from checking their product page that Color Street charges $11-15 for sets and also sells their Incoco line in stores like Target and Ulta Beauty for $8.00. So Rarity Nails still comes out winning when it comes to offering affordable nail strips. Rarity Nails are not sold in stores so consultants do not have to compete with big box stores to make sales either.
How are Rarity Nails applied?
Important: Nail strips must be at room temperature before applying. Allow the strips to warm up first if you live in a cold climate.
1. The set comes with an alcohol wipe that you use to wipe off excess oils from your nails. This is optional but you can start by washing your hands with blue Dawn dishwashing soap to strip your hands of oils prior to applying Rarity Nails. Are you applying them to artificial nails? Skip to number two and skip the base coat.
2. Remove the top clear plastic layer from the detached strip after preparing the nail beds with a base coat (optional but I prefer ORLY Bonder.) The base coat is optional in general but I find it helps my nails.
3. Remove the bottom layer with the orange stick to avoid putting oils from your fingers onto the strip.
4. Attach the strip onto the nails starting with the pinky finger and working towards the thumb. Application is important! Allow the strip's adhesive to cure for 30 minutes before washing hands or doing anything that may cause the Rarity strip to peel off.
5. I like to trim the strip with scissors leaving just a bit more nail polish hanging past the nail in case of shrinkage.
6. After 30 minutes, go ahead and use the emery board to file off the excess strip in a downward motion or trim the strip off with a cuticle trimmer.
Where can I buy to try?
Currently Rarity Nails are only sold in the United States and Canada from the website which you can find here. The sets cost $5.00 USD on the website which is a steal because I've seen these strips sell for a lot more with other companies. I can sell these world wide myself as well. Let me know the names of the items you want and I'll be happy to invoice all the beautiful Rarity Nail wraps of your dreams. ;) Buying directly from me is $7.00+tax and shipping. The promotion of Buy 8, Get 1 Free is only available on the website at this time.
Follow my Facebook page here: BRBmermaiding
How was your experience? Leave a comment below!
Direct Sales | MLM | Join For Free | No Quotas | No Autoship | Free to Join | Nail Effect by Ruby | BRB Mermaiding |