Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, one of the top selling smartphone exploded inside the pocket of owners.
According to news portal Sakshi Post, Redmi Note 4 exploded inside the pocket of a man.
The owner of the Redmi Note 4 was Bhavana Suryakiran of Ravulapalem in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh. He bought the smartphone 20 days ago from flipkart before exploding.
At the time of explosion Bhavana was riding bike and the explosion left a hole in his thigh. The phone got so hot that it need fire extinguisher to take it out from the pocket.
Xiaomi in a statement to Techook, a tech website, said “We take such matters seriously as customer safety is of utmost importance for Xiaomi. All of our devices go through stringent quality tests. We have been able to establish contact with the customer and are in the process of procuring the damaged product to investigate the case carefully”.
Investigations are still going on, and the real reason behind the exploding of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 will pe soon exposed by Xiaomi Officials.