The National Institutional Rankings Framework released by the Ministry of HRD lists out the best educational institutes in India each year, and Iit Madras topped this year’s Nirf Ranking 2019 list while Miranda House of Delhi topped under the best colleges list for this year.
As the Ministry of Human Resources stepped in the fourth year of NIRF ranking, President Ram Nath Kovind announced this year’s edition listing out the best national institutes of India, today. Under the fourth edition of NIRF Ranking 2019, the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras secured the first place as the best overall higher educational institute in India – followed by IISc Bengaluru on the second and IIT-Delhi bagging the third place in the list. A total of 7 IITs were ranked among top 10 educational institutes, taking away majority part of this year’s list.
Among the best colleges, the Miranda House college of Delhi University was titled as the best higher educational college in India. IIM Bangalore topped under the best b-school category – and the list of top 10 business schools was ruled by a total of 6 IIMs this year. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences aka AIIMS Delhi came out as the foremost medical sciences institute in the country. The National Law School-Bengaluru has topped the law list.
Here’s the full list of top educational institutions listed under NIRF Ranking 2019 with different categories:
- Top Indian institute (overall) – IIT Madras
- Top University-IISC, Bangalore
- Top Engineering institutes – IIT Madras and IIT Delhi
- Top Management institutes – IIM Bangalore and IIM Ahmedabad
- Top Colleges-Miranda House and Hindu College
- Top Medical institutes – AIIMS New Delhi and PGIMER Chandigarh
- Top Architecture institutes – IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee
- Top Law institutes – National Law School of India University Bengaluru and National University New Delhi
The post IIT Madras Tops Nirf Ranking 2019 appeared first on News on Screen.