Huawei has already launched its flagship, the Honor 8 Pro in European smartphones market.
Finally, the company has decided to bring the elder brother of the amazing Honor 8 to the Indian markets as well. The Honor 8 Pro is the beefed up version of the company’s successful Honor 8 smartphone.
The Honor 8 Pro is the beefed up version of the company’s successful Honor 8 smartphone.
As far as the specifications are concerned, the Honor 8 Pro packs in some pretty amazing specifications and looks absolutely stunning as well, all at a price way cheaper than the likes of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and the LG G6 Plus.
Honor 8 Pro Specifications
- A 5.7-inch Quad HD 2K display
- EMUI 5.1 on top of Android Nougat
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Kirin 960 chipset
- 6 GB of RAM
- 128 GB of internal storage
- External SD card support
- 4th generation twin 12 MP cameras (1 RGB sensor + 1 Monochrome sensor)
- Available in Midnight Black and Platinum Gold color variants
Looking at these specifications, one can easily make out that the Honor 8 Pro is going to give a serious competition not just to the recently unveiled Oneplus 5, but also the more expensive phones need to watch out as the Huawei flagship can easily drive away a lot of potential buyers from their court.
Why would the Honor 8 Pro be any trouble to OnePlus 5?
If you know the stiff competition the OnePlus 3T and the Honor 8 had given to each other, you probably are aware of what’s coming. The Honor 8 Pro is soon going head-to-head with the OnePlus 5 and it may even prove better than the latter.
There are some valid reasons for that.
- The lack of an expandable storage option in the OnePlus 5 might be a reason for concern among the end user
- Huawei’s proprietary EMUI is an ultra-smooth and responsive Android custom skin and offers a lot of customizations whereas the OnePlus 5 has a near to stock Android experience. However fluid and clean it may be, there are users who like the more animated ROMs in their smartphones
- The OnePlus 5 has an amazing display and there is no denying this fact. It, however, is nowhere near the Honor 8 Pro at least on paper which offers a Quad HD display at nearly the same price
- The base variant of the Honor 8 Pro offers 128 GB of internal storage as compared to the 64 GB in the OnePlus 5 counterpart
All this being said, both the OnePlus 5 and the Honor 8 Pro are amazing smartphones and are by no means less than amazing. We can make a list of their pros and cons all we want, but it will ultimately depend on the personal choice of the end user.
So which smartphone would you choose among the two? Do let us know in the comments section.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 release date revealed. The Note 8 will be the company’s most expensive smartphone till date.
- OnePlus 5 in-depth: All you need to know about the latest flagship killer
The post Huawei Honor 8 Pro coming to India next month, watch out OnePlus 5 appeared first on STUFF LISTINGS.