Home Health and care involves basic medical services such as administering the medicines, providing physical therapy and counseling the patients and his family. Hospice care is given to patients suffering from a chronic disease and have either six or less months left to live. Home health and hospiceis provided to all patients to
- Improve the quality of life for the patients
- To effectively relieve the pain the patients are experiencing
- To provide emotional support to the patients, their family and friends.
Home health and hospice TX??can be provided to patients in hospice care facilities and also in homes. There is a complete team of qualified and trained professionals which includes, doctors, nursing staff, pharmacist, social worker, counselors and physical therapists.
In home health and care there are traveling nurses who provide the necessary treatment to patients. The nurse are supposed to administer medicines at prescribed time, check the patients vital signs such as taking the blood pressure monitoring the heart and breathing rate. The nurses also remove bandages if the person has suffered injuries and they also schedule physical therapy session.
Hospice care is different as the patients have less than six months to live and medical team focuses on providing best quality care and treatment for patients in their remaining few months. The doctors, nurses, pharmacist and therapists provide physical, emotional and social support to patients and make them feel at ease and not in pain and stress. The hospice care includes
- Round the clock care and attention
- Offering counseling to family and friends
- Giving physical and occupational therapy
- Monitoring the patient???s condition and providing adequate care and support
Home health and hospice TX??focuses on providing the best pain relieve and emotional support to patients.