|Organization:||Kotak Life Insurance|
|Job Role:||Executive/ Sr Executive – Facility Management|
|Education:||Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
|Salary:||50,000 – 2,25,000 P.A.|
|Walk-in Date:||20th November 2017|
|Walk-in Time:||11:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
Kotak Life Insurance Job Details:
|Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Limited is a joint venture between Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., and Old Mutual plc. It is a company offering Life Insurance products, is one of IndiaÃ¯Â¿Â½s premier & growing insurance company employing over 1000 people, across various offices in India.
We aim to achieve a balance between what our people want as individuals and what the organization expects of them.The most talented people choose to join and stay with us because we offer them opportunities to:* Deliver the best – working with the most talented colleagues.
* Rapidly build skills, knowledge, and experience.
* Work in a challenging environment that constantly demands them to operate at the edge of their ability.
* Be recognized and rewarded for their achievement by accelerated career paths and differentiated rewards.
* Be a good corporate citizen.
* Recruit and Retain the bestAt KMOM, we understand that our client servicing depends upon our people. That makes our people our greatest asset. To encourage our people to excel, we encourage an open door policy across all levels and our people’s contribution on a wide range of office matters from client service to professional. Opportunities to provide input empower us all to grow both professionally and personally. The company encourages training within the work environment while providing staff with every opportunity to ‘upskill’ and advance their career prospects.
* Candidate should have exposure\knowledge in admin work.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Ashwini Ingle
Office No.102 and 103 , Persepolis Building, Plot No.74 , Sector – 17 , Vashi , Navi Mumbai – 400 703. Landmark – LIC Building
This post first appeared on In Jobs Josh, We Give Walkins, Freshers Job, Work From Home, please read the originial post: here