Esko is a global supplier and integrator of innovative solutions for packaging, commercial printing and professional publishing. Our company is a dynamic market leader in state-of the-art software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products (CDI computer-to-plate images, flexible cutting & creasing tables) for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Belgium (Ghent), Esko employs over 1,500+ people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
* Job openings for freshers candidates in Quality Engineer position.
* Aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2017 passed outs only can apply.
* Professional working experience.
* Good experience in Printing,Packaging and Graphics Industry.
* Relevant work experience in software product testing.
* Very good understanding of software development and testing process.
* Learn and gain in-depth knowledge of various products and testing methodologies of the organization.
* Configure necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing.
* Understand product specification and verify if product behaves as expected across releases in multiple environments.
* Get involved in analyzing requirements(epics and stories) during the requirements analysis phase of projects.
* Identify the gaps and clarifications in requirements,bring it to the notice of Lead.
* Knowledge on product Owner and ensure they are logged in the tool and obtain responses to be able to track the findings to closure.
* Write detailed test cases to ensure optimal test coverage of product/module features.
* Prepare traceability matrix to validate the test coverage.
* Ability to analyze a specific problem reported, identify the cause and generate a detailed report.
* Methodically document steps which exhibit a problem and can reproduce and communicate these steps.
* Interact with team leader on project status and resolution of critical issues; Promptly escalate unresolved dependencies and issues,which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to Lead.
* Quality,on time delivery of agreed deliverables. Pay high attention to detail in all work.
* Contribute to the company knowledge base and process improvements.