||CSS Corp Pvt Ltd
||Senior Manager – Advisory Relations
||9 – 14 Years
||[email protected] | Recruiter Name:IreneSofia
|CSS Corp is a global technology consulting and support company. More than 140 clients continue to leverage our expertise in cutting-edge technologies to effect strategic business transformations. We help organizations virtualize their IT assets and applications by harnessing cloud and mobility to create highly responsive and agile processes. Our innovation arm, CSS Corp labs create platforms and solutions to accelerate IT transformation and enable faster go to market for customers.
|The role of Senior Manager – Advisor Relations is to support the sales team with strategic connects and build out an industry sourcing advisory relations function.
- Build strong relationships with identified sourcing advisors and act as the primary relationship manager for CSS Corp.
- Ensure sourcing advisors are familiar with our capabilities, and that the deal teams are similarly familiar with advisor practices and models.
- Ensure a high level of participation and deals influenced by identified advisors.
Participate in the bid process of sourced deals, to retain primary relationship responsibility through the bid cycle, leading to improved win ratio.
- Engage sourcing advisors in strategy and service development efforts.
Generate field, competition and sourcing intelligence for intelligent and informed decision making
Required skill set:
- 10 years experience in IT Services and Advisor Relations with a good insight into the Sales, Presales, and Business Development lifecycles.
- Demonstrable prior experience of running Sourcing Advisor and Influencer Relations function for a Tier 1 or Tier 2 IT/ITES service provider
Proven track record of increasing deal flow and winnable opportunities through this channel
- Work closely with the Leadership and CEO office
- Proven relationships with industry influencers
- Deep knowledge of the global IT services business
- Experience working with all levels of executives, customers and analysts
- Ability to provide strategic communications counsel
- Self-directed, independent thinker, with the ability to thrive in an environment of ambiguity
Excellent oral and written communications skills, with the ability to develop compelling presentations and content
- Strong project management and organization skillsIf interested please forward your updated resume to “[email protected]”
The post Senior Manager – Advisory Relations Openings | Css Corp Bangalore appeared first on Walk-ins, Work From Home and Freshers Job Info.