Get Even More Visitors To Your Blog, Upgrade To A Business Listing >>

"My Girlfriend won't stop Raping me" Man cries out

Joram Wainaina and Cecilia Wangari met at a popular church in Nairobi in 2014. It was bliss as they fell head over heels in love with each other.

Their happily-ever after dream however was short-lived because of Cecilia’s alleged constant sexual demands.
Wainaina claims she cannot be sexually satisfied in less than two hours. The lovebirds’ first time in bed, which turned sour, was in Wangari’s house at Kasarani.

After a kesha in their church, they went ‘home’ to seal their undying love. But the night turned out to be Wainaina’s worst nightmare.

Wainaina who is a Githurai businessman dealing in music DVDs and CDs, is accused of setting Wangari’s body on fire resulting to serious  burn injuries on her entire body.

Wainaina who was arrested on the same night and treated before being charged said: “I met Cecelia in church and had known her for a while. That night, after kesha, she urged me to accompany her for sex, and I obliged.” Adding that, “When we arrived at her house, she stripped naked claiming she had longed for this day. She also said, I should be ready to ‘work’ for more than four hours non-stop.”

This, Wainaina claims, did not happen as he was tired and hungry. But Wangari allegedly became wild, asking him to complete the ‘business’ he had started.

“At that point, Wangari locked the door and told me I will not leave her house until I satisfy her, but I was famished. I asked for a glass of water since I was very weak at the moment, but she refused.”

Amid the heat, Wainaina admitted to pouring paraffin on Wangari’s naked body and himself before striking a match to burn both of them.

But fortunately, neighbours who were still awake, heard the woman’s cry for help as a raging fire engulfed her. They managed to break the door and rescued the two.

An officer based at Kasarani Police Station where the matter was reported told The Nairobian at the time that, “We arrived at the house but found that they had been rushed to hospital.”
He adds that, “We arrested Wainaina after he was discharged, since he had not sustained serious injuries, but the woman suffered serious burns that might take months or years to heal.”

Wangari however told doctors and police they had ‘a small quarrel’ and that is when Wainaina allegedly picked the paraffin and poured it on her.

She claimed her pleas to stop him from striking the match were not  heeded.

According to a doctor where the couple were treated in Githurai 44, Wangari was admitted in serious condition but she is recovering well.

Following the shocking revelation by Wainaina that the woman’s sexual desire pushed him to commit the offence, he was admitted at Mathari Mental Hospital to undergo sanity test, but, the results proved he was of sane mind.

This post first appeared on The Post Express, please read the originial post: here

Share the post

"My Girlfriend won't stop Raping me" Man cries out


Subscribe to The Post Express

Get updates delivered right to your inbox!

Thank you for your subscription