It’s quite easy to make a Yahoo Mail signature and even incorporate images in your email signature; however notwithstanding those alternatives is the capacity to integrate HTML into the mark or signature to improve it even.
Yahoo Help Number gives you a chance to use HTML in your signature to include links, edit or adjust the font size and many more.
Top Instructions to Include HTML into Yahoo Mail Signature
- Configure mail signature by opening the Settings tab through the rigging symbol at the upper-right side of the Yahoo Mail site.
- Then simply open the Accounts from the left side.
- Now pick your mail account in the rundown under Email addresses.
- Ensure Append a signature to the messages you send is chosen in the Signature area.
- Then enter the signature you need to use and after that click on Save button when you’re done.
Source: How to integrate an HTML Signature to a Yahoo Mail account? ~ Yahoo Mail Tech Support Number UK