How should I frame this?
Designer eyewear retailer Warby Parker is looking for a part-time, work-from-home customer experience advisor, and perks include new spectacles.
You’ll need to be available to work at least 20 hours per week, including weekends and holidays. The role requires you to respond to customers via email, with the opportunity to get promoted to live chats.
The company has a three-week, on-site training program in Nashville, Tennessee, and you must live in the area to apply.
Not the job for you? Then feast your eyes on our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Work-From-Home Customer Experience Advisor at Warby Parker
- Assisting customers via email with styling advice and order completion
- Using the internal management system to process sales orders
- Directing customer inquiries to appropriate departments
Applicants for this position must have:
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Expert-level online communication skills
- Detail-oriented organization prowess
- Retirement plan with a company match
- Annual eye exam and free eyewear (plus discounts for friends and family)
Apply here for the work-from-home customer experience advisor job at Warby Parker.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.
This was originally published on The Penny Hoarder, which helps millions of readers worldwide earn and save money by sharing unique job opportunities, personal stories, freebies and more. The Inc. 5000 ranked The Penny Hoarder as the fastest-growing private media company in the U.S. in 2017.
Powered by WPeMatico