If the only thing standing between you and a trip abroad is the lack of a Passport, this travel offer may solve your problem.
Contiki, motor-coach tour company that caters to 18- to 35-year-old travelers, offers guided trips throughout Europe, Russia, Egypt, Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America and Asia.
Contiki is running a great deal right now. If you want to travel outside the U.S. but don’t have a passport, book a weeklong trip with Contiki and the company will pick up the tab for your passport fees.
How to Score a Free Passport From Contiki
Getting a passport as part of your travel package with Contiki is a pretty straightforward process.
Just book an international trip, order a passport and the company will cover the cost.
But buckle up and put your tray table in the upright position. There’s a lot of fine print.
- The offer is valid only for U.S. residents applying for a passport for the first time and booking intercontinental trips seven days or longer to Europe, Latin America, Canada, Asia, Australia or New Zealand.
- Travelers must submit their own passport application information, and Contiki is not responsible for handling or processing it.
- The $145 passport fee will be applied to the booking as a discount.
- Travelers must submit passport information before the final payment date of 46 days before travel.
- This offer is not combinable with Contiki’s last-minute deals or special deals.
If this offer isn’t right for you, there are a few other ways you might be able to snag a free or reduced-fee passport.
Lisa McGreevy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. One of her favorite things is the world is getting a new stamp in her passport.
This was originally published on The Penny Hoarder, which helps millions of readers worldwide earn and save money by sharing unique job opportunities, personal stories, freebies and more. The Inc. 5000 ranked The Penny Hoarder as the fastest-growing private media company in the U.S. in 2017.
Powered by WPeMatico