If you have wanderlust and are looking for Travel writer jobs, we may have found the perfect opportunity.
Elite Daily is looking for a writer to cover all aspects of travel — from cool, up-and-coming destinations to the finest hotels and interesting Airbnbs to advice for traveling on a budget.
The part-time, work-from-home position includes work during normal business hours, and three or four shifts per week. The women-focused digital news site is specifically looking for someone with a millennial’s point of view.
If this doesn’t sound like a fit for you, check out The Penny Hoarder Jobs page on Facebook for tons of other opportunities.
How to Become a Travel Writer for Elite Daily
- Writing three or four articles per day
- Pitching original angles and article ideas
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience writing for a travel website or personal blog
- Ability to cultivate a list of expert sources
- Search engine optimization experience
- Ability to remain flexible while hitting deadlines
- A deep understanding of traveling the world as a millennial
- Ability to discover trending travel topics and deliver clever, authentic angles
- Fluency with images, GIFs, video and other multimedia formats
Apply here for the travel writer job at Elite Daily.
Alex Mahadevan is a data journalist at The Penny Hoarder.
This was originally published on The Penny Hoarder, which helps millions of readers worldwide earn and save money by sharing unique job opportunities, personal stories, freebies and more. The Inc. 5000 ranked The Penny Hoarder as the fastest-growing private media company in the U.S. in 2017.
Powered by WPeMatico