If you’re looking for a work-from-home job and live in Illinois or Indiana, check out this job opening for content screeners at online memorial website Legacy.com.
(I know it’s frustrating when remote jobs are confined to specific states, but those restrictions are usually because of employment tax laws or other job-dependent regulations.)
We found this job thanks to Work at Home Mom Revolution, but if this job isn’t what you’re looking for, head over to our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Content Screener at Legacy.com
Pay: $13 per hour
- Screening online condolence messages to make sure they comply with Legacy.com’s guidelines.
Available shifts (Central Time):
- Tuesday – Saturday, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday – Monday, 2 p.m to 6 p.m.
- Friday – Monday, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Applicants for this position must:
- Live in Illinois or Indiana
- Have no conflicting responsibilities during shifts, such as caring for young children
- Have a high-speed internet connection
- Have a personal computer running at least OSX 10.6 or Windows 7
- Have strong communication skills
- Be self-motivated and have attention to detail
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vision discount program
Apply here for the Content Screener job at Legacy.com.
Lisa McGreevy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She loves telling readers about new job opportunities so look her up on Twitter (@lisah) if you’ve got a tip to share.
This was originally published on The Penny Hoarder, which helps millions of readers worldwide earn and save money by sharing unique job opportunities, personal stories, freebies and more. The Inc. 5000 ranked The Penny Hoarder as the fastest-growing private media company in the U.S. in 2017.
Powered by WPeMatico