How to Set Up a Blog in Web Host – Steps to Blogging
- Click here to get BlueHost Offer to get $2.95$ per month by September 17th and then hit “ get started ” in the bluehost blog ( BlueHost.com or BlueHost.in etc).
- Now select a hosting plan for your trending blog. I recommend you to buy a basic plan if you are a new blogger. Then Click on “ Select ” option to choose hosting plan. If you want unlimited hosting plan then proceed with the plus or pro hosting plans.
- Type your required domain name in left “ new domain ” box and then click “next” button to check whether domain is available for you or not.
- If you had domain name registered already then enter domain name in the right box “ I have a domain name” and then click on next.
- If domain unavailable in domain registrars like bluehost , godaddy then hosting platform will show list of similar domains which are available. You can choose any listed domain name and then proceed to next step to register your domain name officially. Otherwise you can try typing a different name in the bluehost search box and start the process.
- After selecting a domain name you will be redirected to the domain registration page where you have to enter account information , package information & billing details etc ..
- You may already had chosen hosting plan but bluehost again show package options for confirmation.
- Mostly select 12 month hosting plan to be beneficial with some better offers.
- Other than choosing a Better Hosting Package I am recommending you to Uncheck the boxes . If you want them you can add later if you really need for your new blog.
- Now Enter Payment information to buy webhosting and domain name to become the owner of a blog. Then Check the Confirm box and click submit button.
- Then BlueHost Platform completes the setup internally to provide domain & hosting for your blog platform. After that log on to your bluehost account just by visiting BlueHost HomePage after clicking login tab at the menu options.
- Enter your login details ( Username & Password for BlueHost Account )
- After logged-in you will see a control panel for your hosting account. Here you will have several famous blogging tools like WordPress , Joomla , Drupal , My SQL etc.. But we are installing worpress for your new blog. Here BlueHost Provides One Click Installations for all softwares mostly. Search for “ WordPress ” on the Control Panel and Click “ Install WordPress ” option.
Feeling complicated ? I will do your blog installation work for free ( Installation Facility Free ).
- Now you automatically enters into Mojo MarketPlace as a logged-in user and shows WordPress installation page. Hit “install” button to go a head to become a blogging pro.
- Now select your domain to install wordpress on your blog and click “ Check Domain ” Button.
- Select “Show Advance Options” Box and Enter your site title , Username & Password for your new blog. Username and Password can be anything as you wanted . All can be changed later except wordpress username . If you want to remember username and password write down in your note book so that you won’t forget your account. When you done typing the details agree the bluehost terms and conditions by checking the box and then click on “ Install Now ” Button.
- WordPress Installation begins now! It will take few minutes . After that you choose any theme for your blog from the bluehost it self or try to jump to Next Step to know how to change themes in wordpress.
- Once WordPress Installation completes you can click on “View Credentials” at top of the page to know your login info. This information will be available only for next 12 hours after installation. So write it down if you are new.
- You will also get a mail regarding login information of your wordpress blog after wordpress installation completes.
If you have any trouble regarding installation : Contact Me
Next Step ==> How to Use your Wordpress Blog
The post How to Set Up a Blog in Web Host Easily [Trending Post in Blogging Posts] appeared first on DigitalsOnly.