As you probably understand, there are a lot of different Essay types, which students in the US have to write from time to time. For example, you may be forced to write expository essays, critical essays, cause and effect essays, compare and contrast essays or definition essays. However, there is one essay type, which is the most difficult and the most interesting simultaneously. Yes, we are talking about a persuasive essay.
What is the main idea of this paper? In fact, you have to convince a reader that your point of view is right and he should agree with you. Attention spoiler! It is extremely difficult to do that. However, it is also really interesting because you try to find the appropriate way how to convince other people that you are right. In addition, if you know how to write a professional persuasive essay, we can guarantee that you are also a real professional in disputes and it is really great.
We should probably also notify you that there is no need to spend your free time on writing an essay if you think that it is unnecessary because you can refer to a special custom essay writing service. These companies provide writing help for students who are too busy to write essays without any additional help or who do not want to waste their free time on this task. So, keep in mind that you can visit these websites at any time of a day and they will save your diploma without any problems.
However, what should you do if you really want to write this paper but you do not know how to do that? In this instance, you are almost obliged to continue reading in order to figure out persuasive essay writing tips as soon as possible because we are going to start!
How to choose a good persuasive essay topic? Let’s consider some examples of professional persuasive essay topics!
To create a high-quality paper, you have to choose the appropriate persuasive essay topic. In general, you should combine your own needs and interests with preferences of your readers. For example, it is a very bad idea to write about benefits of any political ideology if your audience is not really interested in this issue. So, you should find topics, which will be exciting for readers and which will be interesting for you as well. In addition, we have to mention that you should not write essays on strange and frustrating topics such as gun shooting in the US. If you cannot choose your own topic, you can also use these examples for free:
- Why should we allow euthanasia in the US?
- Is it possible to ban death penalties? Why should we do that?
- Should students be allowed to use mobile phones in school?
- Should students be allowed to grade their teachers?
- Should we eliminate an obligation to wear a special uniform at school?
- Should we make marijuana legal?
- Is it possible to make the voting age a little bit lower?
- Why do we think that computer games cause violence?
- Should we regulate the Internet? Is it possible to keep social media under control?
- How to change the tax system in order to increase our budget?
- Should college athletes be paid or not?
- Is it possible to teach girls and boys in separate classes?
- Should we punish people who load music and video illegally?
- Is junk food really so dangerous? How to change this situation and convince people that they have to eat a healthy food?
- Should we permit guns for children?
- Do you really think that our society depends on new technologies?
- Is technology addiction real?
- Should we stop sexual education at schools?
- Is it real to increase the amount of the minimum wage?
- Are international judicial institutions effective?
- Do you really think that the main rules of the international law really work?
- Is it possible to consider security cameras as an invasion in my private life?
- Should we forget about office dress codes forever?
- Why should we allow our people to keep exotic pets at home?
- What are the main benefits of euthanasia? Why should we allow this procedure in our country?
- Is it ethical to kill murderers?
- Should we make public transport free for people who live in this city?
- Does corporal punishment help children?
3 useful pieces of advice, which can make writing process significantly easier
Now, when we have already figured out how to choose a good topic and considered several exciting persuasive essay topics, we should probably discover good persuasive essay writing principles.
- Use strong arguments
To write a high-quality persuasive paper and convince other people in your point of view, you have to conduct a very impressive research, that’s why do not be lazy. Go to the nearest library and start reading required information on your topic to be able to justify your opinion and destroy any counterarguments.
- Stick to the typical structure
Do not forget that the typical structure is one of the most important keys to success. Yes, a lot of writers can’t stand this structure because it is boring and too obvious but you will never manage to get the highest grades if you do not want to follow this recommendation. So, first of all, you have to write an introduction. This part has to be interesting and eye-catching. Try to convince readers that this article is really interesting and they have to read the whole paper. Second, you should write the main part of your essay, which includes all of your arguments. Try to describe each argument step by step to make your point of view protected. Finally, you should also write a conclusion. It is the last part of this paper, which writers use to sum-up everything abovementioned.
- Do not forget about footnotes and references
It is really important to make references if you want to write a professional persuasive essay. You have to do that because it is one of the most important demands to this essay type and also because it makes your words reliable, that’s why people will not criticize your opinion.
Therefore, consider pros and cons of both variants and after that, make your choice. You can buy an essay on special websites or spend several days of your free time in order to create your own persuasive essay. We strongly recommend you to follow our recommendations because they will make your life significantly easier.
The post What does “persuasive essay” mean? appeared first on Blog.