Writing an autobiography or a narrative essay puts you in the center of the task, and hence, you will write Thesis statements that revolve around you. When dealing with this type of statements, you should pay particular attention to a few things you should and should not do.
To make your thesis more impactful, you should analyze it after finishing your first draft to see if it has any lacking that needs your attention. Also, you should not frame your statement in the form of a question since it should help you to answer questions. You should also take care lest you mention any topic into the statement that you have not covered or do not intend to cover in the assignment. When writing, make sure you don’t make it a list of items you intend to discuss since if it loses its brevity, then it will get the reader off the focus of what you want to share with them. Lastly, you should not draft it in a combative manner even if you want to confront an issue because you have the rest of the paper ahead of you to do that.
Sample Thesis Statements on Self
To help you write a better essay about yourself, we have compiled these sample thesis statements to inspire you. Read on to learn more.
- I am a resilient student who never gives up on anything because I believe persistence it the only key that wears out resistance
- I have learnt that doing the right thing is not democratic since humans respect people who are willing to stand with their convictions without following the masses
- I would rather have a few friends who add value to my life rather than strive to be everyone’s friend and become a bad friend
- I have always believed that forgiving others is the biggest gift to give because I am also beneficiary of forgiveness
- If I never made mistakes and learnt from them, I would not be where I am today because life has room for correction and second chances
- I would rather die fighting for what is right rather than live defending a lie
- I don’t believe in self-made success since nobody ever made themselves and we need each other’s shoulder to lean on
- I do not believe in failure as long as there is room for trying again
- I would rather fail trying and have people laugh at me rather than get people laughing with me for trying to do nothing significant
- I will never take no for an answer when I can knock on the next door because life offers all of us better options
Writing a thesis statement about yourself gives you an opportunity to show the world what you are made of and what has molded you into what you are today. With the nuggets of wisdom we have shared, we believe you will take your efficiency to the next level. The ball is now in your court to do the right thing.
The post Thesis statement about myself appeared first on Blog.