Son to Parent: - “I want to participate in a Dance competition.”
Parent: - “You can’t dance dear. You don’t have dancing skill.”
So many times it happens in our life. We wanted to do particular thing but we get oppose from other people like parent, friend or neighbor. Of course, they worry about us. That’s why they say like this. In this case if we can’t get success then they worry about that. Sometimes they don’t believe on your talent. They can’t identify our potential. So many times, we have to do something but we can’t.
Jobs from Indeed
Those things children deserve, parents have to let them do that. Firstly they will get future but after that they can do it. After all, Practice makes man perfect. By doing this your Ward may be find new talent.
Some tips we have to follow-
1. If your ward wants to do something new then let him do that.
2. Take an advice from other people about your ward’s future but don’t take decision. You ward have their have their own choice.
3. If your ward wants to do something new then don’t frighten them about failure. Encourage him to face problems and overcome problems.
4. If your friend wants to do something new then don’t try to show him how you’re chosen path is better than him.
5. If your neighbor wants to do something new then don’t taunt about their chosen path