Outsource Payroll Services for small business is the least strategic and most time consuming aspects of our organization. It isn’t a question of why but rather why wouldn’t we outsource it to Account-Consultant.
Top 6 Reason to Outsource Payroll services for small business
- Save Money. Their in-house payroll service did not generate revenue. Having dedicated staff to print and distribute checks and create tax documents just didn’t make sense because we had less than 2,500 employees. Outsourcing the non-strategic, non-revenue generating aspects of their business to a trusted firm who can do it better and more cost effectively made their company more profitable. A recent study by Price Water-house Coopers found that “85% of all companies that outsource are more profitable.”
- Focus on Their Core. Our clients really didn’t “want their employees (and management) consuming their time on payroll related activities.” Outsourcing these time consuming activities put them to work on more productive assignments. While we were focusing on their payroll, they were be able to focus more closely on their core business activities. In today’s economy, razor sharp focus is critical to operational excellence which is the real driver to giving them a competitive advantage.
- Accuracy and Accountability. Our staff are payroll experts. Our Payroll Administrators have an average of 13 years experience in running complex payrolls.
- Reliability. Vacations. Illness. Turnover. New hires/Training to Get Up To Speed Quickly. These payroll processing problems are a thing of the past when you use the outsourcing payroll services for small business of Account-consultant.
- Regulations. They wanted to be “up to date on all payroll-related tax laws and regulatory mandates for federal, state and local authorities.” Currently, the 2nd most common lawsuit in the US is Wage and Hour which falls directly into the category of payroll expertise or lack there of.
- Hassle free. Our People-Process-Technology model for best practices eliminates all the payroll hassles.
Finding a Reliable Payroll Management Service:
As a business owner or Payroll manager you have a number of options for your payroll functions. Software that can be installed in-house, or cloud-based programs offer a good alternative. But if you really want to take full advantage of the benefits available to you, outsourcing to a provider like Account-Consultant can still be the best decision.
Flexible Outsource Payroll Services to Fit the Needs of your Business.
Contact us here Outsource Payroll services for small business.
The post Top 6 reason to Outsource Payroll services for small business appeared first on Online Accounting Outsourcing Company.