If you are one of the WordPress Developers who contribute a lot to Open Source Projects or offer the product for free, you might definitely know the Importance of donations as it is the most important part that keeps up the cost of running the website.
Not only that Non Profit Organizations rely much on funds and donations which are the important part of their activity. It keeps them motivated to serve for the Best.
If you too are looking for a way to raise funds through donations, then you must be aware that the first step in getting the money is getting your website ready after which a proper donation plugin can be integrated to the Site that can be used to receive the funds.
In this post we will be sharing the Best Donation Plugins for a WordPress Site that can be Integrated without any hassle.
7 Best Donation Plugins for WordPress.
Donation Content Locker
This donation Plugin presents a special feature of hiding content which is only displayed once the donor donates a certain amount as set by the admin. Once the donation is made, the donor receives a link that unlocks all the protected content.
Some of the features provided by this plugin are:
- It Supports 5 payment Gateways which are PayPal, Payza/AlertPay, Interkassa, Authorize.Net.
- Admin can set minimum donation amount.
- Ajax enabled donation form.
- The Plugin is Translation ready.
- The content to be locked is placed within the ShortCodes [donationlocker]……….[/donationlocker].
- You can block if you find someone donating the Activation Link.
Donation Manager for WordPress
Donation Manager for WordPress lets you create donation campaign that can be placed on any page using a Shortcode and hence receive donations after which they are listed into the names of donors.
Apart from this, the features provided by this plugin are:
- It Supports 6 Payment gateways which are PayPal, Payza/AlertPay, Skrill/Moneybookers, Authorize.Net, InterKassa and EgoPay.
- Ajax enabled donation form.
- 2 templates available i.e. the light and the dark version.
- Translation ready.
Give Donation Plugin
Give is one of the Impressive Donation Plugins with exciting features available that has been downloaded over 30,000+ times on the WordPress Repo.
The core features of this plugin can be divided into three modules.
1. Customizable Donation Forms: With Give you can build Customizable forms with multiple giving amounts, custom amounts and conditions.
2. Reports: The Plugin provides with the statistics of the donation activity that can also be filtered by date, payment and the form. This Statics can be helpful in measuring the performance of the donation campaign.
3. Donor Management: The Management Interface allows you to track the history of the donor activity, can generate tax-deductible receipts and more.
Other Features provided by Give:
- The donation form can be displayed using a Shortcode, widget or a single donation form page.
Seamless donation plugin
This is a one free plugin that boasts some powerful features. With a simple Installation process, you can receive donations via PayPal within 5 minutes of its configuration.
Some of the Features provided by Seamless Donation Plugin are:
- It gives you the option of making donation repeat automatically with just a single click.
- You can send Customized “Thank you” Email to all of the donors.
- You can add many fields such as “Donations In honour of ” option, thus giving your donors more freedom to donate.
AltCoin DonationBox Shortcode
Recently launched, this is different in the sense that it allows to visitors to donate Digital Currencies rather than the normal PayPal donations.
Some of the features offered by AltCoin DonationBox Shortcode Plugin are:
- The AltCoins Supported are – Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum.
- You have to option to customize the looks with the many option to change such as colors, background, fonts etc.
- Is Responsive in nature.
JC WooCommerce Cart and Checkout Donations
This plugin is useful for anyone who offers products for free such as an EBook, Plugin or any other digital Product through their Platform through WooCommerce.
With JC WooCommerce Cart and Checkout Donations Plugin, you can Integrate donation form on your cart or a check page. This provides a good methodology to receive donations since the customer can round up their orders by donation a specific amount.
Donorbox – Free Recurring Donation Form
If you are looking for a recurring donation options Donorbox can be your perfect fit.
With its customizable donation forms, you can collect questions from your donors, where to designate the donation or In whose honour should the donation go.
I hope the guide will help everyone who are looking to add donation plugins on their Site. Apart from the 7 Donation Plugin listed above, if you use any other plugin on your Site. Please let us know in the Comments Section Below. Also check out the guide to WordPress Heatmap Plugins. that can be used to find out User Insights.
The post 7 Best Donation Plugins for WordPress 2017 appeared first on WP VILLA.