|How to Block Forgotten Number | SIM registered Against your CNIC|
Well lots of folks don't know what to do if they lost their sim and they also don't remember the number of that specific sim which they wanted to block it very badly. Don't worry your can make it within few steps if you follow properly, on other hand you can ask me any query regarding "How to Block Forgotten Number | SIM registered Against your CNIC" this article.
Method 1: Online Entering Your CNIC Number.
- Visit this link (http://cnic.sims.pk/).
- Enter your CNIC. (Now you can guess your Sim Number Company)
- Email Your Scanned CNIC from both sides (On Guessed Company Email).
- Warid : Send your CNIC (without dashes) to 789 (free).
- Telenor : Send your CNIC (without Dashes) to 7751 (Free).
- Ufone : Dial *336*2# (free) or send your cnic to 6001 for all sims detail in ufone.
- Mobilink : Send your CNIC (without Dashes) to 6001 (free).
- Zong : Write ” V ” in Text Massage and Send to 7911.
Call respective company's helpline or UAN given below: