Tired of paying those excessively high bills at the chiropractor? Well why not try one of the best inversion tables of 2018. An Inversion Table cost way less and is accessible whenever you need it at home. Inversion tables have been around for years and have been used by numerous persons suffering from back and neck pain. Plus you can also get a wonderful stretch, exercise and massage. In this article on inversion tables review we have looked at the 15 highest rated inversion table.
Best Inversion Tables 2018
1. Teeter Inversion Table with Back Pain Relief Kit
Teeter is one of the best inversion table brands and have sold millions of inversion table during their 35 years of business so far. The beauty about buying from such a reputable brand is that there products are made from high quality durable products and after doing some more research I also found out that there inversion tables comes with a 5 year full warranty. Plus there are a quite a few patent features on this product that I am certain you won’t find on any other product. For instance it comes with extended ankle lock handle to keep you secured and feeling comfortable. Also acupressure nodes that will provide you with a trigger point release while the lumbar bridge supports and focus traction on your lower back.
- Extended ankle lock
- Also it has extra long stretch handles and traction handles for even more stretching options.
- Wrap around ankle cups for comfort and ergonomic fit.
- Furthermore its very sturdy and comfortable manage a user weighing up to 300lbs.
- One size fits all customers with height between 4 feet 8 inches and 6 feet 6 inches being able to use it comfortable.
- Easy to assemble and takes up little storage space
2. Merax Vibration Massage & Heat Comfort Inversion Table with Ultra-Thick Back Support
This is one of the best inversion table under 200 for 2018. Not only will get a good inversion table but also it is designed with vibration massage technology. This allows this inversion table to relieve stress, back pain. While increasing your flexibility and improving your posture overtime. And it is also designed to ensure your comfort and make your movements has controllable as possible.
- A cheap good inversion table, compared to other brands.
- Very sturdy
- In addition it allows you to get a massage also.
- Plus it comes with heat pads for even more relaxation.
- Easy to set up.
- With a max weight capacity of 300 pounds and approximate height range between 4 feet 10 and 6 feet 3 inches.
- Minimal heat from heat pads
- Doesn’t fold for storage, so you will need a dedicated spot for it.
3. Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table With Healthy Back DVD
Not only is this teeter inversion table well made for you to achieve maximum results but it also comes with the Advanced Secrets to a better Back DVD from the highly rated Dr. Shawn. This DVD is has five fifteen minutes workouts that will help you to stretch like never before. And also improve your core muscle strength.
- Sturdy and well built
- Works great at relieve back pain, neck pain and so much more.
- Value for money.
- Also it can be easily folded after your finish using for easy storage.
- Comfortable and unique ankle closure.
- Furthermore its perfect for individuals between 4 feet 8 to 6 feet 6 inches. And a max weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- Ankle straps tend to feel uncomfortable for heavy users. But to avoid this problem it is advised you wear a pair of socks and comfy shoes.
4. Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Therapy Table- ( Best Inversion table under 100 )
Design with a new five position side inversion pin that works better than the old style strap. Making it easier to adjust so you can get better inversion. All you need to do is position the pin. Plus this product comes with thick foam rollers and a soft touch foam handle bars.
- Sturdy knob for inversion adjustments plus unique safety pin for added protection.
- Can manage up to 300 pounds and a height range between 4 feet 10 inches and 6 feet 6 inches.
- One of the cheapest inversion table
- Easily adjustable padded ankle slots,that doesn’t hurt your ankles but keep you safe.
- Will help reduce chronic pain,back and neck pain and so much more.
- Cumbersome to move,and transport.
- Can be folded for storage but it’s a bit bulky.
5. IRONMAN Gravity 4000 Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table
With a comfortable memory foam nylon backrest and a sturdy and durable tubular steel frame. The Ironman Gravity 4000 had to be on this list of inversion tables review. At a very competitive price this inversion table can compete with almost any model. It is also designed with molded ankle cushions for both your safety and protection.
- Molded ankle holders.
- Also it folds up easily for storage.
- Solid back and well built.
- Reasonable price.
- Furthermore it's Lumbar pillow for extra comfort.
- One of the highest rated inversion table.
- Tilt strap can be a little hard to reset.
6. Ironman IFT 4000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table
What makes this a top rated inversion table is the fact that it packs the advance FIR heat technology. This allows you to soothe your back while you are inverted. Plus clear LED display control or you can use the remote control instead.
- Able to withstand a user with a weight of 350 pounds and height range of
- Very durable and well built
- Easy to install.
- Will provide relief from back or neck pain quickly.
- Foot cuffs tend to fit a bit close.
Also Check Out These Top Rated Adjustable Dumbbells
How To Use An Inversion Table
You cannot get the best results if you don’t know how to use an inversion table. This is why you need to check out our tips below on how to use the inversion table.
Have you wondered why there is this huge love for yoga and the fact that it seems to be growing even more popular? Well a major reason for that is people are realizing some of the major benefits. It helps to improve your posture and when inverted it helps to improve blood circulation, plus relieve stress and also help to heal back and neck pain. So can a person experience so much with only a few moves? Well the only thing we could say is try it for yourself and the numbers don’t lie it is very popular.
But not everyone can handle standing on their hands and other acrobatic positions. But don’t worry you can get the same effect and more from your inversion table. Without the fear of injury as you will be securely strapped down and in full control of your movement.
If you haven’t purchase an inversion table yet well check out this article. However if you have here is how to use an inversion table.
If you would prefer to watch it firsthand check out this video below:
Has you may have realized from the above video it is very easy. Here are a few stand out points are:
Ensure that your new inversion table is properly set up. As most inversion tables are delivered to the customer 60% assembled. Hopefully the model you bought came with an easy to understand manual.
After that is covered find a spot on the floor to place your inversion table. Some models can fold making it easier to store and move about. They aren’t really heavy, as most tables weight 35 to around 50 plus pounds.
Then put the lumbar support in place, depending on your body type and preference.
Following that check the strap that comes with inversion table. As by hooking the strap you can prevent it from going fully inverted and cause the table to stop at a certain point. Again this is all depends on the stretch or workout you are looking for. And don’t worry about the strap becoming loose as most inversion tables are built to with stand a user weighing over 300 pounds.
Then you adjust the foot section based on your height. Each inversion table as a user height range most are between 4 feet 8 and over 6 feet.
Next you will go on the inversion table and secure the feet straps. The proper technique to use was shown in the above video. For a more comfortable experience it is advised you wear a comfortable pair of workout shoes.
Now we ready to start. Grip the handlebars and slowly go parallel while inhaling and exhaling. And slowly start rocking back and forth. This helps to release some synovial fluid in your back. The reason why you need to take this step slow is to allow your body to get use to change of blood flow.
When you’re all the way back, take both arms over head and then take one and rest it on the handle bar. While having the other hand extended and from there stretch and just relax. Take some deep breaths and slightly bend the knee on the side that you have your hand extended. This helps to bring the lower back into play. Do this for about 30 seconds and then switch side.
Next with both hands fully extended take one hand and bring it across your body. Causing you to rotate and just let that arm hand. Do it for 30 to 60 seconds then switch sides and repeat the same thing.Please just try and relax.
You can mix it up by doing a few neck movements. Overall these movements should take between 4 to 10 minutes.
I hope this article helped to show you how to use an inversion table. Please remember to take it slowly and try to relax and take deep breathes during your stretches.
The post Best Inversion Tables appeared first on Best under $100 reviews.