|buy Russian Hair extensions|
Time and time again you see yourself wishing to make the same hairdo as famous celebrities, but it seems as though your hair won’t allow you! Thicker, luscious and longer hair is what everyone desires, but not what everyone possesses. Beauty experts have found just the right solution! Extensions with hair color appropriate to yours are easily available in the market, but the question arises: should you go for clip-ins or tape hair extensions? Read on below as we guide you!
Tape Hair Extensions
Tape hair extensions are attached with high-grade adhesive tape attached to the top of the weft, the extensions being made of virgin Remy hair.
- This is a quick method to put on hair extensions. It usually takes 25-30 minutes for a lower volume application; however, it takes 45-60 minutes for a full-length high-volume application.
- This is a cost-effective method to put on hair extensions. You can also buy Russian hair extensions of excellent quality at affordable rates.
- No specialized tools or heating equipment are required for putting them on.
- The best thing about tape hair extensions is that they are firmly held between the hair and do not give that ‘plastic’ look. They are virtually undetectable and so they offer no jeopardy to your self-esteem!
- Tape-ins work well with thinner, finer and silkier hair.
- Tape hair extensions have a very low risk as their weight is evenly spread out and do not cause any form of harm to your hair.
- Tape hair extensions are re-usable.
- After applying tape-ins, you are not allowed to wash your hair or sweat excessively for the next twenty-four to forty-eight hours to ensure the bond is secure.
- Oil or any silicon-based product cannot be applied over the adhesive.
- Tape-ins must be moved up every six to ten weeks, depending on natural hair growth.
- It comes with high maintenance costs.
Clip Hair Extensions
- These can be easily attached or removed on a daily basis, as per your need. You can buy Russian hair extensions and see for yourself.
- Clip-ins allow you greater freedom than tape-ins as you can easily dye your hair and change your hairstyle whenever you please.
- Attachment and removal can be easily done without the need for a professional stylist.
- Clip hair extensions do not require a tedious form of maintenance and hence, have lower maintenance costs.
- Clip hair extensions are not suitable for wearing them for long durations and must be removed after a few hours, especially before going to bed.
- Clip hair extensions are not feasible for thinner and silkier hair as the clips can be quite bulky for the hair to hold them firmly in place; leading to them falling from position again and again.
- Extensions can be easily detected by other people if you do not apply them properly in the right position.
- Clip hair extensions are not feasible for certain activities like swimming, sleeping, and exercising.
We hope the aforementioned points provide you a better understanding of both types of extensions, allowing you to make a better-informed decision when you buy Russian hair extensions or any other type for that matter!