Data storage device like hard drives & solid state drives are the current generation of data storage. Gone are the days when businesses would function only through paper driven forms of working. Everything is computerize, & it is important to keep your storage device safe , secure and backed up regularly. Successful organizations in Addison, Texas , are using our service to keep all of their data backed up and safe from deletion.
Why You Should backup data ?
It can be effortless to lose all of your data in matter of just a few minutes . Here are some common instance where you can lose your data...
- The hard drive on your laptop or main frame server crashes, rendering you to lose all of the important and necessary information and making your device useless.
- your storage device gets stolen due to a break in. It can lead to the most sensitive of all your information getting lost. According to Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) statistics, it has been found that almost 97% of stolen electronic device, especially laptops, are never recovered.
- The data on your device get accidentally formatted / deleted due to a work or functioning related mishap.
- Malware & viruses are primary causative agents in data deletion.
- It might seen far - fetched on the surface, but ransom-ware attacks are a common occurrence these days. it renders all of your essential data useless unless you pay substantial amount.
Strict Backup Routine
- Take regular backups of all the important data on your office computers.
- Create both physical data backups on reliable data storage media as well ass cloud based data backups be extra secure.
- Keep the storage drives use for physical backup in safe & secure off site location to avoid data stealing.
Some Options For Data Backup
Making data backups can be an very expensive process, which is why the mode of backup varies from one company to the other company . The Scale of your business plays an integral part in deciding the form of data backup
Cloud is an inexpensive form of regular online backup of all the important business data. Making use of cloud is also very simplistic & does not require much hassle & expertise.
it can get challenging to backup all of your important and necessary data on separate drives. Many computers make use of Raid Zero Technology to make real time backups of all the data. This protects you from data loss due to hard drive corruption & hardware damage.
it is very smart idea to backup the important data onto your thumb drives. it is very useful for the people who wish to have a physical backup of the most important company related data easily accessible.