If you’re wanting to get a little extra glow this Valentine’s Day, then you don’t have to try too hard. There are plenty of techniques and products that help with improving circulation in the face or encouraging healthy Skin. Keep reading to learn my six tips for getting that glowing skin you’re looking for.
- Treat yourself with a nice face massage. Have you heard about the jade face roller that’s been growing in popularity? Use one of these to help increase the circulation in your skin. It’s also a great way to apply your favorite serum or moisturizer.
- Get your Vitamin A on with some retinol cream. Applying some Vitamin A is a great way to encourage your skin to grow new skin cells – and in turn, the perfect thing to increase the collagen levels in your skin. Find your fave retinol cream and apply it a few times a week to help with getting glowing skin.
- Finish up your skin cleanse with a little icy treatment. Another great way to improve circulation in the face is by rubbing ice cubes on your skin after cleansing. Not only does it help with glowing skin, but it has a lot of other great benefits!
- Exfoliate your skin. Exfoliation helps improve complexion and radiance by helping the light reflect better off of your skin. There’s a lot of great products out there for you to use, but one I highly recommend is the Sugar Face Polish by Fresh. It’s both an exfoliator and a mask!
- Add some extra glow by applying a highlighter. If you still need a little help, you can use a highlight to get that extra glow that you are looking for. Becca has a lot of fun highlighters that will do the job!
- Use a hydrating spray after makeup application and throughout the day. Check out a product like Mario Badescu’s facial spray to keep your skin hydrated and happy. This, in turn, will help give your skin a little glow!
And, as always, hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Keeping moisturized is one of the easiest ways to encourage glowing skin. Make sure your water bottle stays nearby and get in those eight glasses a day.
@alleganyitblog wants to know: What’s your tips and tricks for getting glowing skin?
The post 6 Tips and Tricks to Achieving Glowing Skin appeared first on Inbetween Thoughts.