Download Songs using a simple Python script!
If you are a beginner in Python and want to learn this language by seeing some scripts, then you should check out this script made by a young programmer that lets you download songs by just entering its name!
What is Python?
Python is a high-level programming language created by Guido van Rossum in 1991.
This language allows you to do a lot things! You can build Web Applications using Django! If you want to build GUI Applications (Desktop Apps) You can use pyQt/Tkinter for it!
If you want to predict stocks for the next few days based on the previous years data, Python has scikit-learn for it.
1. Web development :- You can develop a website with a backend using frameworks such as Django / Flask.
2. Game development :- You can develop a video game using module Pygame.
8. Data Analysis :- Data whenever obtained either online or offline would not be properly formatted with various issues such as missing values etc. This data can be cleaned using Pandas. And to find patterns from the data Matplotlib can be used in visualizing the data. These are used as a first step in machine learning before applying any ML algo.
9. Browser Automation :- Cool things such as opening a browser and posting a fb status can be done using Selenium.
Python is also the most easy language to learn in programming and it is close to the English Language.
About the Songs Application:
A young Indian programmer created an application that lets you download songs by only typing the name of the song. It can be useful in 2 ways:
- Use the Application and download songs easily
- Check out the source code and learn python by writing the code and trying to add any additional feature!
You can check out the source code on GitHub: https://github.com/aman-roy/mp3_downloader/
The post Download songs using a simple Python script! appeared first on Nerdy Lab.