Download Winscp 5.11.3 x64 MSI for Configuration Manager deployments.
- Full pack installation;
- No automatic updates;
- No desktop shortcut;
- Commander view;
- Upgradable in future (previous version)
What’s new in this version:
- Improved performance of large queued batch transfers by using multiple connections even for a single transfer
- Support for multiple monitors with different DPI/resolutions
- Support for Microsoft OneDrive
- Better support for sharing WinSCP configuration between computers using cloud
- TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.2n.
- Translations added: Korean; and updated: Bahasa Indonesia, Finnish and Spanish.
- Bug fix: Official extension Generate HTTP URL cannot copy multiple URLs to clipboard.
- Bug fix: Parent directory icon broken on 250% scaling and higher.
- Bug fix: Resizing of Synchronization checklist window does not stop when mouse button is released.
- Bug fix: It was not possible to answer prompts with non-ascii answers in
- Bug fix: Failure when starting with window position configuration, saved on lower DPI, that does not fit anymore on lower resolution caused by higher DPI.
- Bug fix: Failure when changing remote working directory using directory tree.
- Bug fix: XML log and .NET assembly API does not use an absolute path for source of SCP download.
- Bug fix: WinSCP .NET assembly hangs when the XML log cannot be parsed.
- Bug fix: WinSCP .NET assembly cannot work with files containing control characters.
- Bug fix: Failure when coping local custom command that works with remote files to clipboard.
- Bug fix: Failure when using
Ctrl+Tabkeyboard shortcut with no session opened.
- Bug fix: When parsing
MLSDlisting, file name was incorrectly tried to be interpreted against various rare path syntaxes, leading to wrong name being displayed
Don’t forget Support Authors.
The post Download WinSCP 5.11.3 x64 MSI appeared first on Enterinit - enter in Microsoft IT world.