A Study shows that loneliness plays a major role in the decline of life in older adults. It consists of 1,600 adults with an average age of 71. Scientists found that 23 percent of participants who reported being lonely died within six years of the study and 14 percent of those who reported having companionship died during the same six-year period.
This is what you can do to make your mother live longer:
- Express your love for your mother.
- Ask your mother to babysit your children.
- Pick Up the Phone of your mother every time she calls.
- Always stand strong with her.
- Passing Wisdom.
- Laugh a lot with her.
- Have fun together.
- Show your emotional side as elderly care about their relationship with their family members and that it has a deep sentimental value to them.
Barbara Moscowitz, a senior geriatric social worker at Massachusetts General Hospital said: “The need we’ve had our entire lives – people who know us, value us, who bring us joy – that never goes away.”
So, what you are thinking, spend as much time as you can with your mom.
Copyrights 2017 PagalParrot