So if you’re a longtime reader of this blog, you’ll know that I’ve won an Award called the Liebster Award before. But last time the picture was blue. This one is pink and pretty and I love it. Thank you, Emily, from: The Island of Me
Written during the trip to England December 22, 2017
1. Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of their nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
Questions I’m answering.
- What are you most proud of achieving in 2017?
Winning 7 ribbons at the state fair.
2. What time is it when you write your post and what country are you in?
Um. Usually in the afternoon in evening for my posts. I like to write from 2-3 AM for other projects. That is my golden hour. I am in England right now, but I live in America.
3. What was the last thing you called someone about?
My fren Jenn. It as about just a little of everything. (Day one of the trip to England
4. What’s your favorite word?
5. Are you reading a Book at the moment? If so, what is is? Don’t kill me. DO NOT KILL ME FELLOW BOOKWORMS! STUPID QUESTION! *dies of shame*
I’m only reading one book right now because I’m in England…so no space for other books. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
6. Writing or reading or blogging?
Writing and blogging are the same for me. So writing.
7. Favourite flavor of ice cream (or other frozen deliciousness)
Butter Pecan ice cream.
8. What was the last song you listened to?
Tear in my heart by TØP
9. One favorite book…or series?
Rangers Apprentice as in series. Watership Down – Richard Adams – Favorite book.
10. What are the first 11 things that pop into your head when you look out the closest window?
I’m Tired. I’m tired. Is it raining? I’m tired. I’m tired. Tired is a funny word. TIIRREEDDD. TiiIIRRRrreeeddd. Oxford is pretty. It’s nighttime early these days. Oh wait, the curtains are shut.
11. And…How are you?
See number 10.
11 BLOGS! ARG I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THAT. ESPECIALLY SINCE THIS POST IS SCHEDULED. SO I’M AMENDING THE RULES! I’ll notify the blogs I know in IRL, but I’ve got a challenge.
If you have a blog, comment at a time with the number eleven in it. 11:30 10:11 8:11 etc. Comment with your blog address, and you’re nominated.
So here’s my 11 things about me.
- I own a cosplay business that’s been in production for almost three weeks. We have one finished piece, and two halfway done.
- I have almost sixty followers on my blog but I just quite can’t make it.
- I am writing a retelling of the Taming of the Shrew
- I have started Ante Bellum, but I haven’t edited Partners in crime completely, so a little longer on that one, please.
- I am working on a new webcomic called My Muse and Me.
- I am a Ravenclaw
- My Patronus is a black swan.
- I am a Thunderbird.
- I have been to four countries (America [obvi], Canada, Iceland, England.)
- I like salt and vinegar chips, as they help me moderate my snack intake.
- I want a rabbit.
My eleven questions for you!
- Where are you right now? Describe your surroundings.
- Bagged tea, loose leaf tea, iced tea, or no tea only coffee for me?
- Cat or Dog?
- Favorite Chips?
- Dumbledore was a good person or a twisted dude?
- Which countries have you been to?
- Which is your favorite state/province etc of your country? Does not mean it has to be YOURS.
- Can you shuffle a deck of cards?
- Real pencils or Mechanical Pencils?
- Paper or computer?
- Favorite band?
My two people, I know in IRL, for the nomination.
Aster S. The Artful Author
Cas.tle Castle Archive
*checks scheduling for this post* WHOOPS, HAPPY NEW YEARS! *sigh* What a way to start the year, with an award.
I’ll post something else about my “resolutions” later.