This will short, dear Readers, as internet is slow.
I had the privilege of having lunch with Philippine National Artist F. Sionil Jose and his wife Tessie. I also had dinner with The Philippine Graphic Literary Editor, Alma Anonas-Carpio.
The bottom picture shows two commendations for my writings, a scholarly journal with an article by Dr. John Jack Wigley about my short stories, and a copy of The Philippine Graphic with my short short.
I'm feeling happy and grateful for this "literary largess."
Tomorrow we have the Food Writing Workshop, so stay tuned for more updates.
- Philippines: University of Santo Tomas and Some Wo...
- Manila Philippines: UST Literary Forum Features Ce...
- Manila, Philippines: More Pictures of Cecilia Brai...
- Travel: I'm in Manila, Philippines
- Tags: Philippines, Filipino, literature, authors, novelists, writers, F. Sionil Jose, Alma Carpio, Cecilia Brainard
- This is all for now,