May The Fourth. A date known across galaxies near and far as Star Wars Day. On this great day, PianoFight will be fully armed and operational, with a party centered around all things Star Wars. Whether you like your Force light or dark, you’re gonna have a good time.
- Special performances by the one and only SF Cantina Band. These Biths are gonna rock you like the Hoth Asteroid Belt.
- Costume contest. What remnants of the Empire are hiding in your closet? Got an old shag carpet? Great, you’re Chewie. Got some stale cinnamon rolls? Those go on your head, your highness. Prizes will be presented at 9 pm, so get there early and show off. NO JAR-JARS.
- Surprise performances on the cabaret stage. It’s not a trap.
- Screenings of Star Wars *gems*
- Drink specials until 11 pm (You know you want a Darth Fader.)
This post first appeared on Free & Cheap Events & Things To Do In The San Francisco Bay Area | Funcheap, please read the originial post: here