Here at Ventipop, we try to focus on the positive and the good. Those are our favorite stories. Some days are harder than others. Today's Espresso is a mini-group of "Feels". This is what we call those videos/stories that may require a box of tissues next to the mugs. If you like these, check out our Feel Page . Happy Sunday to you and yours.
5 Sunday Feels :: Laugh & Cry
- Football players from Foothill High School in Palo Cedro, Calif., showed their support for a cheerleader fighting cancer with a touching, silent display of solidarity.
- A conference call in real life. This is so real:
- An adorable 3-year-old in a diaper doesn't care if his daddy is late...he loves him.
- Mr. Wright's Law of Love - Meet the teacher who loves his students by showing them what true love really is.
- Camp in Wisconsin brings kids of fallen war heroes together: