So let’s get started with the necessary ingredients first to prepare this sumptuous meal – Tangy Tomato Rice with Soya chunks.
5 ounces of soya chunks
One bowl of boiled rice
One tablespoon of soy sauce
One cup of chopped tomatoes
One teaspoon of chili flakes
One teaspoon of vinegar
Salt to taste
One tablespoon of tomato sauce
One cup chopped onions
1 tablespoon minced garlic,
1 tablespoon of minced ginger
3 tablespoons of olive oil
Recipe Type: Main
- Heat a pan on medium flame, pour two tablespoons olive oil.
- Add chopped onions and sauté until light brown.
- Meanwhile, in another pan fry the boiled soya chunks sprinkling a little salt on them.
- When the onion is light brown, add tomatoes, boiled peas, ginger, and garlic. Cook for 10 min until it blends completely.
- Then add the fried chunks, soy sauce, vinegar, chili flakes and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add boiled rice to the pan and salt to taste. Stir till all the ingredients mix well.
- Serve with garnishing chopped parsley.
This meal is a quick fast way to satiate your hunger and satisfy the taste buds. With its Tangy Tomato Taste and plentiful soya chunks, the meal has got everything in place to become your favorite one too!
Are you quick on cooking, always ready with the delicious food in no time, then do share your mouth-watering recipe with us and all the foodie’s out there!
Visit www.utopeen.com and Register your talent!
The post Quick Fast recipe with Soya Chunk Preparations appeared first on Utopeen.
This post first appeared on India's Best Media And Entertainment Talent Hub | Utopeen, please read the originial post: here