1. Extreme hairstyles
2. Masked facesFoundation is used to hide imperfections, fine lines and blemishes. However, it should be applied as a thin, even layer, and in a shade that blends right in to your skin. Overuse can make it look like you came out with a layer of clay on your face. When applied correctly, no one should be able to tell that you are hiding imperfections on your face. Remember, less is always more.
3. Sticky eyelashesYou know that effect when a woman uses too much mascara — her eyelashes all stick together and smear black with each blink. Nothing about that look is attractive. Use good quality mascara that dries quickly and does not smudge. After applying, use an eyelash brush to remove any excess off of your lashes. Men love beautiful and expressive eyes, free of black clumps.
4. Too much glitterIf you are not a professional makeup artist, it is probably best to stick to the matte shadows. They adhere better and are less likely to concentrate in the crease of your eyelid.
5. Yellow teeth and bad breathYellow teeth and bad breath are not attractive to anyone. If you struggle in this area, you should realize that the source of the problem is probably found in poor hygiene. Or maybe you need to cut back on the coffee, black tea or red wine, or lose the cigarettes. Whatever it is, address the source of your problem, and try adding whitening toothpaste and dental floss to brighten your smile. Lozenges or sugar-free breath sprays also help a lot.
6. Lack of body carePoorly manicured nails, hairy legs and unshaven armpits are major turn-offs for men. Poor personal hygiene cannot be hidden by makeup and nice clothes.
7. Dry or oily skinYes, men notice. The sight of a dried heel, oily face or peeling skin is a warning to “back off.” Don’t expect to turn him on with cracked lips.
8. Primping in public
Men are not interested in knowing your tricks to become more attractive. Put on your makeup at home and don’t fuss over it in public.