We all know that health is the basic necessity of life and Life is nothing without health. If you will have a good health and a proper fitness, you’ll succeed in achieving the goals of your life. Because without a good health, you are living a meaningless life with no passion and determination. Now the question arises, how can you have a good health and proper fitness? Well, there are a lot of exercises that are much compelling and effective for the Body. One of them is the arm Exercise. How can you do that? You can Carve Your Arm with 4 Upper Body Exercises. Yes! These 4 upper body exercises will not only benefit your arms but will also benefit your chest, arms (biceps, triceps) and the shoulders. If you are fat and want to lose weight, these 4 exercises are best suitable for you. These exercises will not only help you in losing weight but will also improve your body fitness. So just prepare yourself for losing fat with these exercises.
The first exercise that you can do is the Dumbbell Curl. It is a biceps workout and is best suitable for your arms. Below is the method of how you can do it!
- First of all, stand on your feet with your shoulders width apart. Now, hold the dumbbells of your desired weight in both of the hands in front of your hips and palm facing out.
- Now, bend the left knee at an angle of 90 degrees making your left arm parallel to the floor.
- Curl the right hand towards the shoulders, then lower it down back to the same position. Keep the left arm in place.
- You can do 8 curls or 12 with both of your arms.
The second exercise you can do is the forearm planks. The method for doing this is given below.
- First of all, get yourself in a pushup position.
- Secondly, align your elbows on the floor by putting your weight on the forearms and toes.
- Make yourself straight from head to toe. Hold on to this position for about 20 seconds. Breathe gently.
- After that, rest for about 30 seconds by placing the knee on the floor.
- Repeat this step three times making a total of 6 reps.
Pushups On A Ball
The third best exercise to carve your arms is by doing the pushups on a ball. Follow the simple steps to do the following exercise.
- First of all, lie on an exercise ball on your abdomen and walk your hands in the forwards direction of the floor until the ball rests under your tights.
- Bend your elbow and pull the navel towards the spine.
- Lower the upper body towards the floor. And hold it for about 30 seconds and then push yourself up right back in the same direction by keeping your head with your spine and engaged abs.
- Do 5 reps at the start. Try to work for 15 reps. Once you are done with 15 reps, rest yourself for about 1 minute and start the second set.
The fourth exercise that you can do is the bench dips. They are easier than the traditional dips. How you can do it is the written below.
- First of all, grab two level platforms and place your feet on one bench by fully extending your arms. Make sure your body forms a shape like a flat bridge. Moreover, you can also perform this by your feet on the floor.
- Secondly, bend the elbows and lower yourself until your upper arms become parallel to the floor. Contract your triceps and then return back to your position where you started.
So, if you follow the above exercises, I can surely bet you can easily carve your arms, but will also bring fitness ion your body. If you do these exercises on a regular basis, I can bet you’ll start getting results in weeks.
DO NOT THINK! LET’S GET IT STARTED.