Chia seeds are the perfect healthy snack, they are rich in fiber, omega-3 fats, protein, and many other vitamins. This chia seed pudding recipe will allow you to get all the health benefits of chia seeds with some added delicious flavors!
Coco-Banana Chia Seed Pudding
- 2 Bananas
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/3 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Honey (add less/more depending on sweetness you want)
- Coconut Flakes
- Cut bananas into pieces and place in blender along with, coconut milk, vanilla, and honey. Blend until bananas are pureed.
- Transfer blended bananas into a large bowl and whisk in chia seeds.
- Place mixture in refrigerator for 5-6 hours (preferably over night), until it thickens.
- Top with some coconut flakes and enjoy!