Nigerian pastors have very good taste when it comes to choosing their life partners, just like men of God mentioned in the Bible.
Men like Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were married to beautiful women and it’s the same with Nigerian pastors.
Many of the prominent pastors in Nigeria are married to very pretty women. They are not just pretty, but are classy, great mothers and virtuous wives who are role models to other women in the society.
Here are the 10 beautiful wives of popular Nigerian pastors.
1. Pastor Foluke Adeboye: She is the wife of the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Enoch Adeboye. Fondly addressed as mummy G.O, she is the mother of four and also a grandmother. She was officially ordained a pastor in 1996 and since then has held top leadership positions in the church.
2. Pastor Faith Oyedepo: This mother of four, fondly called ‘mama’, is the wife of Bishop David Oyedepo, the founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide a.k.a. Winners’ Chapel. She shares the gospel along with her husband, in numerous nations of the world.
3. Ifeyinwa Adefarasin: She is the pretty wife of Pastor Paul Adefarasin of the House on the Rock. She is a mother three and a former beauty queen during her undergraduate years at the University of Lagos. Pastor Ify, as she is fondly called, is one elegant woman who oozes self-confidence
4. Funke Felix Adejumo: The mother of four, is the wife of Bishop Felix Adejumo of the Agape Christian Ministries. She is the founder of Funke Felix Adejumo Foundation (FFAF), a development agency set up to help women.
5. Helen Oritsejafor: This light skinned beauty is the wife of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the founder of Word of the Bible Church and the president of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN). The couple got married in 1997 and they are blessed with beautiful triplets, Ayodele Joseph, Ayodeji and Ayodeta Helen.
6. Pastor Nike Adeyemi: This gorgeous mother of three is the wife of Pastor Sam Adeyemi of the Daystar Christian Centre. Nike Adeyemi founded The Real Woman Foundation which runs a home (Rehabilitation & Orphanage) where distressed and displaced ladies, abandoned and abused children are offered shelter.
7. Rosemary Odukoya: Her husband, Taiwo Odukoya is the founder of the Fountain of Life Bible Church. They got married in 2010, after Pastor Odukoya lost his first wife, Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in 2005.
8. Evelyn Joshua: She is married to one of the most popular pastors in Nigeria, Prophet T.B. Joshua, the founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations. She is described as a workaholic and a wonderful counselor who complements her husband.
9. Ibidun Ighodalo: She is the wife of the senior pastor of the Trinity Church, Pastor Ituah Ighodalo. She is a former beauty queen and managing director of Elizabeth R event company.
10. Pastor Modele Fatoyinbo: Popularly called Mummy D, she is the delectable wife of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly (COZA).