Try this wonderful recipe that’s bursting with flavor at every bite. The black Bean Dip just comes with all the right notes alongside with the buttered Baby Carrots. Another must-try recipe!
Yields: Makes 8 Servings and 2 cups of the dip
- 1 bag of 16 oz. Baby carrots, peeled
- 1 tbsp. of Butter
- 1 tsp. of Olive oil
To make the Black Bean Dip:
- 3-1 oz. Black beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup fresh Lime juice
- 2 tbsps. Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- ½ tsp. Onion powder
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. Cayenne pepper (optional if you don’t want it spicy)
- pinch of Salt
Method of Preparation:
1. In a pan over medium heat, add in the butter and the 1 tsp. of the Olive oil to avoid burning the butter.
2. Throw in the Baby Carrots and sauté them in the butter and cook them for at least 2-3 minutes. Put them on a plate and set them aside.
3. To make the Black Bean Dip: In a food processor, Throw in all the remaining ingredients and puree them until they are smooth. If it’s too thick for your liking. Add in more olive oil to loosen the mixture and adjust until desired texture.
4. Serve the Carrots with the dip and enjoy!