Route is the ancient network of trade ways that connected India to China. It mainly covers the following areas like Nathula, Nathang, Lungthung, Zuluk, Padamchen, Sillery, Rishikhola and more. Here are top 10 reasons why you should visit Sikkim Silk
Route at least one time in your lifetime.
Reasons to Visit Sikkim Silk Route
- Discover the beauty of Himalayas.
- Enjoy the attraction of Sillery Gaon, Padamchen village and more.
- See the beauty of Nathula Pass. Enjoy the beautiful Sunset at Zuluk
- Sightseeing Attraction Thambi, Tukla Valley, Kupup, old Baba Mandir and more
- Enjoy the nearby waterfalls like Chengi Falls beside the Neora valley forest
- Feel the beauty of Zuluk Valley
- Visit Menmecho Lake, Kupup Lake, Zig-Zag Road, Sorethang and more places
- Never ending beautiful landscapes and sightseeing
- If you nature lover you will fall in love to Sikkim Silk Route
- Unforgettable pleasure environment and memorable journey
Beautiful Images of Sikkim Silk Route:
|Way to Lungthung|
|Nathang Valley Sikkim|
|Nathu La Pass Sikkim|
|Old Baba Mandir|
|Beautiful Sikkim Silk Route|