Bakari Sellers believes that not getting caught up in unnecessary wars is "isolationism". Here is the video and extract followed by a bunch of reasons why murdering innocent people so we can appear to be "engaged in foreign relations" is just plain immoral. I don;t have the time to link the post up at all the appropriate points but I'll provide a list of links at the bottom that should answer any questions about the facts I'm, using for this post.
PANEL - LOW BAR SET FOR DONALD TRUMPAPRIL 28, 2016 - Bakari Sellers, Rory Albanese and Holly Walker discuss the extremely low bar set for Donald Trump and gear up for his likely electoral battle against Hillary Clinton. (7:48)
Like Hillary for example, we know she went after black kids ("super predators"). We know she went after Obama for being black (& foreign, I think, starting the whole "birther movement"). BUT she does ACT presidential by not saying this stuff out loud... that's a ridiculously low bar for ANY President. i.e. Knowing Hillary is a racist but as long as she's polite about it it's OK. This sort of out right hypocrisy seems to permeate corporate, and thus American, culture.
Good point here that Obama shouldn't have gotten a Nobel Peace Prize for a speech (it's stupid & out of context... prizes should be given for ACTUAL accomplishments and not because of how some bleeding heart feels about it)
This is another interesting example showing how 'as long as you are polite you can get away with murder' if you want;
Here is the point in question... this sudden, John McCain like, narrative of American Isolationism, which is the language pro-war people use to beat an opponent (I don't think this guy is that smart, he's probably just repeating talking points as most of these media people do);
Isolationism is the argument John McCain used against Ron Paul's idea of not mass murdering innocent people like Kissinger's philosophy which Hillary and our foreign policy elite have adopted.
Clarification of Ron Paul's Foreign Policy Position
Ron Paul believes in non-interventionism NOT isolationism. In other words, Ron Paul's positions on dealing with other countries is primarily about diplomacy and only going to war when attacked but NEVER getting involved in nation building.
ABC News Interview (Foreign Policy - Wars)
Ron Paul: 'America is not the worlds policeman'.
When they say 'we have to murder innocent people because of 9/11', Ron Paul would reply with a study that showed that it was our mass murdering and genocidal mania in the first place that was making people angry and fight back;
On The O'Reilly Show on National Security and Terrorism
Mind blowing: Islamic radicals attacked on 9/11 for having military bases in the Holy Land NOT for the United States people's 'freedom'. This is true. the stated reason by Al-Qaeda for attacking the United States is the military bases in the Holy Land (Saudi Arabia) and the support of tyraniccal regimes in the middle east. With the Arab Spring one reason is beginning to dissolve the other reason would dissolve with Ron Paul's Presidency as he would remove all bases saving a ton of money and there would be non of the nonsense that Al-Qaeda is attacking America's because of their 'freedom' or 'way of life' - that never was, and still isn't, a stated purpose of the terrorists. It was a Bush Administration slogan, which was incorrect as many other statements (see above)
Every normal analysis begins with the knowledge of America's history in the middle east and actual grieviences about ACTIONS taken in the middle eastern countries... this is the source of terrorism as Ron Paul obviously realizes (or he has done some general reading on the topic over the years)...
terrorism primarily because of its engagement on the world
scene and its choice of allies. Extremist groups in countries
around the world have targeted United States interests in an
effort to achieve radical political change at home. The
United States military presence, whether in assisting local
regimes or in peacemaking exercises, attracted terrorism,
but so too did diplomatic and cultural institutions.
(extract from page 7 - conclusion)
(Note: Ron Paul also makes a comparison of how it would feel if China invaded US - a method even professionals use to encourage empathy and understanding)
Ron Paul's Views on Iran is Based in Careful Research...
About 5 minutes into the video Ron Paul is asked about Jihad/Suicide Attacks and he highly recommends the research done by Robert Pape
Take a look at the research he is talking about (or, watch a presentation of his on C-Span)...
The Logic of Suicide Terrorism: It’s the occupation, not the fundamentalism
The American Conservative: Your new book, Dying to Win, has a subtitle: The Logic of Suicide Terrorism. Can you just tell us generally on what the book is based, what kind of research went into it, and what your findings were?
Robert Pape: Over the past two years, I have collected the first complete database of every suicide-terrorist attack around the world from 1980 to early 2004. This research is conducted not only in English but also in native-language sources—Arabic, Hebrew, Russian, and Tamil, and others—so that we can gather information not only from newspapers but also from products from the terrorist community. The terrorists are often quite proud of what they do in their local communities, and they produce albums and all kinds of other information that can be very helpful to understand suicide-terrorist attacks.
This wealth of information creates a new picture about what is motivating suicide terrorism. Islamic fundamentalism is not as closely associated with suicide terrorism as many people think. The world leader in suicide terrorism is a group that you may not be familiar with: the Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka.
This is a Marxist group, a completely secular group that draws from the Hindu families of the Tamil regions of the country. They invented the famous suicide vest for their suicide assassination of Rajiv Ghandi in May 1991. The Palestinians got the idea of the suicide vest from the Tamil Tigers.
TAC: So if Islamic fundamentalism is not necessarily a key variable behind these groups, what is?
RP: The central fact is that overwhelmingly suicide-terrorist attacks are not driven by religion as much as they are by a clear strategic objective: to compel modern democracies to withdraw military forces from the territory that the terrorists view as their homeland. From Lebanon to Sri Lanka to Chechnya to Kashmir to the West Bank, every major suicide-terrorist campaign—over 95 percent of all the incidents—has had as its central objective to compel a democratic state to withdraw.
TAC: That would seem to run contrary to a view that one heard during the American election campaign, put forth by people who favor Bush’s policy. That is, we need to fight the terrorists over there, so we don’t have to fight them here.
RP: Since suicide terrorism is mainly a response to foreign occupation and not Islamic fundamentalism, the use of heavy military force to transform Muslim societies over there, if you would, is only likely to increase the number of suicide terrorists coming at us.(apparently when our rich white elite look at colored people, seriously, all they see is apes who should run because we bombed them... if they fight back we get confused, call em savages and wipe them out... and no, I'm not referring to ISIS but to the Native Americans... I think Bill O Reilly wanted to reuse "savages" to try and bring it back into use as a good thing to say about your enemies... when he wasn't helping them with thier propaganda)
OK. Let just say upfront that maybe America should probably have entered the war earlier. But definitely after the attack on Pearl Harbour, America would have jumped in... EVEN IF WE HAD WON THAT "SURPRISE" ATTACK!
DECLASSIFIED - Pearl Harbour Memo Shows US Warned Of Japanese Attack;
Sound familiar? Because it is familiar...
Get More: Daily Show Full Episodes,The Daily Show on Facebook,Daily Show Video Archive
What we have with WW2 and Third Term Roosevelt here is the ridiculous (though completely reasonable strategy for a war general as declassified documents of Joint Chiefs of Staffs brainstorming sessions have shown), i.e. if American's are angry about something then they get more motivated to fight & kill (like any human group).
Moment Of Zen...
Get More: Daily Show Full Episodes,Political Humor & Satire Blog,The Daily Show on Facebook
If NOTHING else... Hillary Clinton is a mass murderer who was complimented by a mass murderer;
- War Criminal Henry Kissinger Admires Hillary Clinton's Work In The State Department!?!?!?!
The Hillary Clinton Chronicles
- Comparing Carly Fiorina (Wicked Witch Of The West) AND Hillary Clinton (Wicked Witch Of The East) - West VS East... Which One Is Worse?
- The Case For Dis-Qualifying Hillary Clinton From The Race For The White House Based ON The Spirit Of The Third Term Law
- REMEMBER: President Obama ACCURATELY Compared Hillary Clinton To George Bush (GOP Establishment) On Foreign Policy
- Hillary Clinton Won New York Because Of GOP Style Voting Limitations i.e. She Won It Like A GOP Establishment Republican
- Larry Wilmore Interviews Bernie Sanders & Mentions The Undemocratic Way Hillary Is Winning The "Democratic" Primary
- In What World Is Having Delegates Pledged To A Candidate BEFORE An Election NOT AN Issue?
- A Summary Of The Corporate Media's Iraq War Treason Towards The People Of The United States Of America
- A Summary Of The Corporate Media's Treason Towards The People Over Bernie Sanders With Economist Robert Reich
- Hillary Clinton Lied About The Daily News Interview With Bernie Sanders During Her MSNBC Townhall
- Stephen Colbert Demonstrates How Super Pacs Co-Ordinate With Candidates
- Obama: "Hillary Clinton Will Say ANYTHING To Get Elected" (2008 Radio Add) PLUS Other Obama Take Downs Of Hillary Clinton From 2008 Which Reveal What A Lying Scumbag She Really Is!
- Daily News Decietful Interview With Hillary Clinton - Even Obama Said Hillary Was Incompetent To Be President (But Not In So Many Words)
- Hillary Is Not Qualified Because She Always Makes Atrocious Decisions That Pull The Country To The Right, NOT The Left & Harm Citizens Over Business Interests
- Proofs That Hillary Clinton May Really Be A Republican Posing As A Democrat! Explains So Much!
- It's Racist Not To Cover & Spread Hillary Clinton's ATROCIOUS Record On Race. African American's Are Being Deceived AGAIN!
- Hillary & Bill Clinton Have Already Been Co-Presidents For 8 Years. Electing Them Again Goes Against the Spirit Of The Law, i.e. NO THIRD TERMS!
- Hillary Clinton: Republican For President, (Documentary) - Proves Hillary Is More Like A GOP Establishment Republican Than Anything Else!
- #HillarySoQualified Responses Proved We Should Have #NoMoreClintons, i.e. #NoThirdTerm For Either Of Them #NO3rdTERM
- The Best Arguments On Twitter Hashtag #ApologizeForWhat For Hillary Clinton Being A BAD Candidate & Person!
- Hillary Has A Relationship With Henry Kissinger. Her Link To Bush & Cheney Is Now Complete. HAHAHAHAHA
- Sen Elizabeth Goes Mad & Jumps Out Against Trump Without Ever Having Had Endorsed Bernie Sanders
- Even Obama Wouldn't Trust Hillary Clinton With Trade Agreements Such As NAFTA & The TPP (& Obama Negotiated ON The TPP In Secret!)
- Is Hillary Clinton Really A Feminist?
- Hillary Attack Strategies (or The HASs): The Glass Steagall Act & The Safety Nets (Article 1 Section 8 - General Welfare Of Citizens)
- The Hillary-GOP-KKK Connection: How The Clinton's Helped Move The Nation Towards Right Wing Policies & Racism
- War Criminal Henry Kissinger Admires Hillary Clinton's Work In The State Department!?!?!?!
- Hillary Is NOT A Progressive AND She Lies ALOT... BTW Does Anyone Really Believe She Will Reverse All Her Husbands Policies?
- Hillary & Bill Clinton Make BAD Decisions 3 - Against & THEN For LGBT Rights
- Chris Hayes Talks About The Clinton Political Dynasty & Asks If This Is What America Deserves?
- Jon Stewart: "Hillary Clinton Deleted 30,000 Emails!" ... Huckabee & Mitt Romney Did Too! Is This Not Suspicious?
- Elizabeth Warren On Hillary Clinton's Hypocrisy Concerning Wall Street
- Hillary Clinton Passed A Bill To Keep Poor Immigrants In Slavery & Helped Put Black People In Jail. How Is She Not Being Called A Racist?
- Hillary & Bill to Henry Kissinger to Bush-Cheney to the Beltway Media - An Unholy Alliance?
- Hillary Clinton Helped Promote Mass Incarceration & Voted For The Iraq Oil War - A Decision That Destroyed Hundreds of Thousands Of Lives
- Ask Hillary Clinton To Release The Names Of The Wall Street Speech Makers Who Would Have To Release Their Transcripts For Her To Release Hers. Clearly It's These Other Guys That She AND The Media Think She's Running Against. Lets Ask These UNKNOWN People To Release Their Wall Street Speech Transcripts. Right After Hillary Clinton Tells Us Their Names