Here Trevor Noah compares a Brazilian corruption scandal to an American corruption NON-scandal to show how Brazilians need to organize their democracy to be as cool as America! (i.e. learn how to hide thier corruption with high paying jobs rather than upfront cash bribes etc.)
Daily Show: BRAZIL MOVES TO IMPEACH PRESIDENT DILMA ROUSSEFFAPRIL 19, 2016 - After Brazil's Congress votes to impeach President Dilma Rousseff on corruption charges, Trevor explains how to "influence" government without breaking laws. (6:48)
OK. So the situation in Brazil is one of corruption. Notice in particular how happy people are to see the impeachment/indictment of a corrupt politician;
After outlining how corrupt America is and how we hide it, Trevor Noah turns to Brazil to give them advice based on his cultural analysis - which reminds me of these posts:
OK. Moving on;
Paul Krugman EXPOSED
- Paul Krugman: Lunatic Who Repeats Back Cultural Memes For Attention
- Responses To Paul Krugman's Latest Dishonest Hit Job On Bernie Sanders Called "Sanders Over The Edge"
The New York Daily News... ARE TRAITORS!
- Daily News Decietful Interview With Hillary Clinton - Even Obama Said Hillary Was Incompetent To Be President (But Not In So Many Words)
- This Daily News Trump Cover Exposes The Blindness We Have To Our Own Cultural Faults OR How The Political Establishment Embraces Genocide Of Colored People As Long As You Are Polite About It (Can't Tell Which *Shrug*)
- The Daily News Has Committed Treason Against New York & America By Covering Up Essential Information From It's Readers!
- What Bernie Sanders (A Jew) Said About Israel To The Treasonous Daily News Is True & Reflects A Bigger Cultural Issue... Our Indifference To Mass Murdering Innocent People In Other Countries (Particularly Colored Ones)
- Debunking The Daily News's "Sandy Hook Gun Manufacturer Argument" Attack On Bernie Sanders
Lawrence O Donnell EXPOSED
- While Lawrence Of Donnell Was Trying To Smear Donald Trump He Said Something That Suggests He May Be A Pedophile
- Pedo O Donnell Is Trying To Help Ted Cruz & Paul Ryan! Like He Did By Helping In The Iraq Oil War Cover-Up!
- #LastWord's Lawrence O Donnell Has Decided To Portray Himself As A Watchdog When He's Really A Lapdog!
- I Smash Lawrence O'Donnell On His Utter Hypocrisy Or Stupidity. Only A Lie Detector Could Determine Which.
- By Asking A Stupid Question On The Iraq War Lawrence O Donnell Proved He Isn't A Reporter & Should Be Cancelled Along With Traitor Joe
- A Summary Of The Corporate Media's Iraq War Treason Towards The People Of The United States Of America
- A Summary Of The Corporate Media's Treason Towards The People Over Bernie Sanders With Economist Robert Reich
Media's Iraq War Cover-Up
- Rand Paul Smashes Dick Cheney On His Iraq War Deceptions & Profiteering
- Dick Cheney: The Ultimate Laissez-Faire Capitalist?
- Amanpour On Iraq: Where were the journalists?
- A Bill Moyers documentary exploring how mainstream media failed to question the war in Iraq
- From Bill Moyers: How big money and big media have coupled to create a ‘Disney World’ of democracy....
- Jon Stewart Interviews Judith Miller About The Iraq War & We Get An Idea Of What's Wrong With The Media (They're In Denial. They Think They Are Reporters)
- So Wrong for So Long: Greg Mitchell on How the Press, the Pundits — and the President — Failed on Iraq
- Beltway Media Covers Up Reporting On A Bi-Partisan Senate Report Proving We Were Misled Into The Iraq War By The Bush Administration & Jon Stewart Makes Fun Of The Media's Coverup
- Clear Proof That MSNBC Didn't Cover The Iraq War As A Media Should (Same Goes for CNN & Fox News)
- Phil Donahue on His 2003 Firing from MSNBC, When Liberal Network Couldn’t Tolerate Antiwar Voices
- Rachel Maddow Exposes The Bush Administration's Reason For The Iraq War: Oil
- Jon Stewart Smashes CNN, MSNBC, & Fox News For Their Hypocrisy In Misleading The Public Over The Iraq War & Not Admitting It
- Jon Stewart Slams The Media for Continuing To Not Report Properly on The Iraq War... AGAIN!
- As The Media Laments The Upcoming Loss Of Jon Stewart From The Daily Show, They Avoid Mentioning The Episode Of The Day Before
- Dick Cheney Said Iraq Was A 'Black Hole' In 1994 & 'Easily Conquerable' In 2002, Contradicting Himself. Media Blows Story.
- Rachel Maddow On The Iraq War Lies Ignored In Republican Campaign Coverage By The Beltway Media
- The "Beltway Media" Is Covering Up The The Truth About The Iraq War Again & This Time There Is No Escaping That Fact
- Rachel Maddow Talks About The Bush Dynasty & How The Media Doesn't Talk About The Wars They Have Started
- After Claiming To Be His Own Man & Distancing Himself From His Brother, Jeb Bush Makes George Bush His Foreign Policy Advisor
- Height of Hypocrisy: Jeb Bush Declares He Is His Own Man While Signing Up With Dick Cheney's Team (The Invasion Of Iran Is Already Decided If He Wins)
- Jon Stewart Slams The GOP On Being Consistently WRONG About Iraq
- Fox News Puts A Cheery Perspective On Soldier Deaths When It Suits Their Political Needs
- Jon Stewart: We Should Set The GOP Adrift On An Ice Flow For Thier Iraq War Lies