HOW THE F**K WE GOT HERE - DONALD TRUMP: THE GOP'S PERFECT MATCHMARCH 23, 2016 - After years of complaining about America's supposed decline, the Washington elite and immigrants, the GOP gets the presidential candidate it deserves with Donald Trump. (8:17)
Mitt Romney is the guy that took a couple of words OUT OF CONTEXT from Obama and turned it into his whole convention. Not to mention Romney making money off of baby parts.
This is just the most hypocritical lie a person in the Republican party could possibly make. Persecuting colored people has been the GOP's election winning strategy since Nixon, i.e. preying on people's fear & prejudice to win elections and push a criminal agenda (for the few at the cost of the many, i.e. anti-democratic in nature). Paul Ryan's OWN history is also full of lies and criminal behavior.
GOP's War On Colored People OR The Case To Categorize The GOP As A Hate Group
- The GOP-Republican's Institutionalized Racism, Also Called The "Southern Strategy", EXPOSED
- The Nightly Show: Larry Wilmore Thinks That The GOP Has A Confusing Stance On Civil Rights Issues
- The Daily Show Slams Fox News & It's Allies For Covering Up Facts & Trying To Overexpose One Fact As The Only Fact That Matters (Whenever It Suits Their Needs, Proving Outright Hypocrisy)
- Nightly Show: Larry Wilmore Investigates The Justice Departments Report On Ferguson
- Daily Show Analyses The Justice Department's Report On Ferguson
- Fox News Deception Tactics: Megyn Kelly Demonstrates "The Diversion Tactic" On The DOJ Ferguson Report
- A Rare Look At A Possible Victim Of The GOP's "Southern Strategy" (AKA Institutional Racism)
Media's Iraq War Cover-Up
- Dick Cheney: The Ultimate Laissez-Faire Capitalist?
- From Bill Moyers: How big money and big media have coupled to create a ‘Disney World’ of democracy....
- A Bill Moyers documentary exploring how mainstream media failed to question the war in Iraq
- Jon Stewart Interviews Judith Miller About The Iraq War & We Get An Idea Of What's Wrong With The Media (They're In Denial. They Think They Are Reporters)
- So Wrong for So Long: Greg Mitchell on How the Press, the Pundits — and the President — Failed on Iraq
- Amanpour On Iraq: Where were the journalists?
- Beltway Media Covers Up Reporting On A Bi-Partisan Senate Report Proving We Were Misled Into The Iraq War By The Bush Administration & Jon Stewart Makes Fun Of The Media's Coverup
Marco Rubio says the same thing, different words.
So does Jeb Bush;
So does Paul Ryan & the other liars of the GOP;
Trevor Noah points this out, i.e. that Trump has the same BASIC message of the GOP. He just uses SLIGHTLY different words... the way EACH GOP person uses slightly different words to describe the same sentiment;
GOP wasn't some from outside of Washington, i.e with no political connections to Washington and Trump fits that bill perfectly;
Rick Perry, ex Governor of Texas who has many GOP friends in the Senate & Congress in Washington & follow the same talking points ALSO calls himself an "outsider"... i.e. now we get to see a parade of lies where being in the GOP by stationed outside of Washington itself becomes the deception GOP Establishments politicians are trying to win on;
This guy is in the boat. Said he would increase his State jobs and didn't. Obviously. He just lies some more and acts like his policies arent supported and endorsed by the rest of the GOP establishment which includes the ones in Washington as well (obviously);
Government insider for years says;
This is just crazy. This guy IS called the GOP establishment and reigned in Washington for 8 horrible years. If he is out there calling himself a "Washington Outsider" then the lies have reached a point where if the media doesn't catch them (like they did with Iraq) we can easily, and rightly, call the media traitors;
But his Vice President pick spent most of his time in Washington and the GOP Establishment whose corrupt and degenerate policies he wanted to pass are all from Washington, a George Bush level of hypocrisy;
Frankly, Trump is the ONLY Washington Outsider in the video so far.
Next is the GOP Establishment's talking point that what we really need is a "businessman" like Romney who wants you to vote for him for his business experience which he won't release the taxes of... Trump is an actual business man and not a thief that Romney appears to be so Trump is much more qualified already (Romney made his money off Government Bailouts, Breaking up companies and making money off of baby parts);
Here are other GOP Establishment talking points that Trump qualifies for - laid side by side by Daily Show;
More apt comparisons proving Trump is the perfect GOP candidate;
- Don't Like Trump? Watch Donald Trump Get Roasted On Comedy Central By Seth MacFarlane & Others
- GOP Establishment Economics ALWAYS Destroys The Economy & Leaves The Citizens Destitute
- Hillary Attack Strategies (or The HASs): The Glass Steagall Act & The Safety Nets (Article 1 Section 8 - General Welfare Of Citizens)
- Hillary VS Trump: A Polite Person With A Record VS A Rude Person Without A Record. Lets See What That Might Look Like Shall We?
- The GOP Establishment Doesn't Like Ted Cruz Because His Shutdown Hurt Veterans & Soldiers, Until That Point They Supported Him. You Can See That By His & The GOP Establishment's Voting Record.
- Ted Cruz Can Never Be President, Ever. If Ted Cruz Ever Gets Nominated (Which Is Unlikely) He Will Be Sued For Not Being A Natural Born Citizen & He Will Lose.
- Is Hillary Clinton The Mitt Romney Candidate Of 2016?
Veteran & Soldier Issues
- The Army's War On Women: Many Women In The Army Get Raped, the Airforce Is Safer - Courtesy, Our Generals
- Jon Stewart Eviscerates The GOP On Pushing To Fight Wars But Ignoring The Soldiers When They Return
- Establishment GOP's Hypocrisy On Veterans Is So Thick You Could Cut It With A Knife, How Could The Media Miss This?
- The GOP Loves Sending Soldiers Into War, But They Don't Give A Damn What Happens To Them Once They Come Home
- Fox News Puts A Cheery Perspective On Soldier Deaths When It Suits Their Political Needs