Boost your Immune system with this traditional, authentic Ayurvedic soup recipe
Makes 2 to 4 servings
- 4 cups of mushroom
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 4-10 cloves garlic, to taste crushed and chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 4-8 fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1-3 tablespoons grated ginger root, to taste
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Bring the broth, onion, garlic, carrot, mushrooms and ginger-root to a slow boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer on low, covered, for 15 minutes or until the veggies are soft.
- Remove from heat; add the lemon juice and parsley.
- Cover and steep for 5 minutes.
Remember, enjoy your soup with freshly-made chapatis (flat breads) on the side, and it will be a meal you’ll want to return to!
For more Immune Booster tips and advice consult with our Ayurvedic specialists.
The post Recipe: Immune Booster Soup appeared first on Ayurvedic Wellness Centre Pty Ltd.
This post first appeared on Ayurvedic Medicine & Massage Bondi Junction | Ayur, please read the originial post: here