University of Benin UNIBEN Clearance Procedures for UTME, DE Candidates 2016/2017
Have you been provisionally admitted into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) for the 2016/2017 academic session? If yes, congratulations to you because you will have to read all the procedures for your 2016/2017 Clearance here.
All candidates who have been provisionally admitted into UNIBEN, are to note that the management of University of Benin has released Uniben Clearance Procedures for UTME and DE candidates for 2016/2017 academic session.
DO NOT FORGET TO READ: Uniben admission list 2016/2017
UNIBEN Clearance Procedures for UTME, DE Candidates 2016/2017
- The UTME and Direct Entry Candidates admitted into University of Benin for 2015/2016 academic session are required to login at https://www.uniben.edu, click waeup portal with the PUTME/PUDE username and password used for their application and result checking.
- Click on “Download application slip”. Print it and take note of your ID and You will henceforth, use your ID and Password for subsequent login. Login and print your provisional admission letter.
- Only candidates with THE RIGHT PASSPORT SIZE (1-inch X 1-inch) WITH RED BACKGROUND PHOTOGRAPH USED FOR PUTME & PUDE ALREADY EMBEDDED IN their DOCUMENTS AND WITH requisite results to clear should proceed to pay THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF non-refundable acceptance fee ITEMIZED BELOW.
|S/NO||ITEMS||COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES CANDIDATES ( N )||OTHER CANDIDATES ( N )|
|5||MTN NET LIBRARY||1,000.00||1,000.00|
|6||COLLEGE DEVELOPMENT LEVY (MEDICAL STUDENTS ONLY)||20,000.00||–|
Schools/Departments under College of Medical Sciences:
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Nursing Science
- Optional: You can change your password by clicking “change password” button and you can also change your e-mail and phone number by using “Edit” button.
- On the Menu, click on “My data” select “Payment” option then click on “Add onlinepayment ticket”
- Select from the Payment Category, Acceptance Fee and click on “Create Ticket” button and then click the link under Payment ID.
- Click on the “College Pay” button to view payment details and click the “Submit” button to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your ATM Card type: Verve or Master Card and supply the card details (card number, expiration date, 4-digit PIN etc) as required.
- Then click on “PAY”
- If payment is successful, an acceptance slip will appear on the screen. Copy the “Clearance Activation Code” on the acceptance payment slip.
- Click on “My Data” on the menu and select “Clearance data” Enter your “Clearance Activation Code”to open yourClearance/Eligibility form.
- Fill the Clearance/Eligibility Form appropriately. Scan and upload the following documents:
- “O’ level Certificates and Statements of ‘O’ level results from the schools
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Acceptance Letter
- Guarantor’s Letter
- Affidavit of Good Conduct
- Affidavit of Non-Membership of Secret Cults
- JAMB & UNIBEN offer of Provisional Admission slips
(Please note that affidavits sworn in any Court of Law in Nigeria are acceptable) Payment of acceptance fee commences Friday 11th November, 2016
- At the bottom of the Clearance/Eligibility Form, click on the “Save”button to return later and complete the form OR click on “Save and request clearance” button to finally submit your Clearance/Eligibility Form when you are done. You cannot edit the Clearance /Eligibility Form after final submission.
- Click on “Download clearance slip” button and print your Clearance/Eligibility slip. Present it with online payment receipt, six (6) copies each of the listed items a to g in item 12, including six coloured passportphotographs with red background and WAEC/NECO Scratch Card for checking results online to the clearance officers. The original credentials are for sighting during the physical clearance.
- Physical clearance commences Monday 14thNovember to Friday 16th December, 2016 at the relevant faculties Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5pm each day.
- Limited accommodations are available for Fresh candidates.
- Prohibition of Financial Transactions at Clearance Venue: There shall be no financial transactions in whatever form at the Main Auditorium Clearance Venue. Consequently, sales of Faculty Prospectus, Collection of dues, levies and other forms of Payment and Purchases are strictly prohibited. The release of completed and signed Clearance/eligibility form to student should not be tied to any other payment other than the fund paid for clearance.
The post University of Benin Uniben Clearance Procedures for UTME, DE Candidates 2016/2017 appeared first on Naijapremium.